PDA

View Full Version : Please fix server

TracK*
19th Jan 2006, 01:12
Title says it all.

Elepherious
19th Jan 2006, 14:26
I second the motion! fix em man, its killing me, wondering if its worth buying another edios game, the hype was huge, and you cant even play online !

viZZiOn
19th Jan 2006, 14:52
yeah i'm sick of getting kicked after all my best rounds

i went 9 and 1 and got kicked with a message that was something like "statistics not registered please try again"

and that my friends, its bullllllllll****

skeebaii
19th Jan 2006, 17:17
I played on the server without a customized character and had no problem, then when I customized my character and tried to play I kept getting booted.

Is there any issues with loading a customized character that would cause booting issues? I am just curious because when I went back use a default character I had no problem.

Anyone else notice this?

EC_KING
19th Jan 2006, 17:56
Guys we all knew this would happen the 1st week or so. it happens all the time when games come out. Lets hope it don't get worse when the 2nd shipping stage goes out. :eek:

MattD
19th Jan 2006, 18:27
Hey guys, the issues are most likley being caused by your router. I stickied a thread at the top of this forum that explains how to get around it.

I played for 2 hours last night without encountering any problems after I bypassed my router.

skeebaii
19th Jan 2006, 21:06
Matt D, I was playing from 7pm-9pm EST with no problems. At about 10pm EST when I tried to play I was having a lot of issues. I have an isolated connection not tied into a router, so I think the issue was more than just router compatibility. I also understand that it is the first week and was not surprised that there were some online issues. I enjoyed the 2 hours I had last night and hope tonight will be also enjoyable.

xX_Problem_Child_13Xx
20th Jan 2006, 02:27
Yeah, the servers sucks. Everyone is complaining. I once waited 30 minutes just to play. :mad: