PDA

View Full Version : Commando Strike Force Gameplay

BizZle***
15th Jan 2006, 15:13
Hey ive seen the trailer for CSF.and have pre-ordered the game fromm www.play.com,but i wanna know if when you right click your sights come up like CoD as i play that game and would like to know if it does?!?!?! Also this game looks pretty realistic and one part reminded me of Schindlers List on the trailor!! BizZle***(Ian)

sick
15th Jan 2006, 15:54
It wasn't implemented yet when I played the game long long time ago, but the developers told me they still had to work on it. So yes, right-clicking will give the same result as in CoD.

Btw, you can get it 2 bucks cheaper here (http://www.tafn.info/mainpage/shop.htm). ;)

iakovos
15th Jan 2006, 22:25
Well, that cool bullet time is not in CoD2... so I am sure we'll get more thrills in CSF.

Iakovos:)

lupin
20th Jan 2006, 10:20
hello, im new here... i been waiting for csf for a long time...i wanna know if the game will be up soon or never ?

X_CyB3RmAsT3R
20th Jan 2006, 10:25
hello, im new here... i been waiting for csf for a long time...i wanna know if the game will be up soon or never ?

You have to wait to march 2006 to play the game!

lupin
20th Jan 2006, 12:58
2 months from now :S ....how come it took so long ? i been playin c1 c2 c2 c3 :D but this 1 took too long ! :O

X_CyB3RmAsT3R
21st Jan 2006, 09:14
2 months from now :S ....how come it took so long ? i been playin c1 c2 c2 c3 :D but this 1 took too long ! :O

Wasn't it: c1, c1, c2, c3, and then csf?

Nu Challenger
25th Jan 2006, 21:56
[QUOTE=BizZle***]Hey ive seen the trailer for CSF.and have pre-ordered the game fromm www.play.com,but i wanna know if when you right click your sights come up like CoD [QUOTE]
i think so yes, think i saw it in a screenshot somewhere

iakovos
25th Jan 2006, 22:12
...this 1 took too long ! :O

Actually, the longest in the series has been C2... almost 3 years in the making.

Iakovos:)

Mike_B
1st Feb 2006, 14:07
Hey ive seen the trailer for CSF.and have pre-ordered the game fromm www.play.com,but i wanna know if when you right click your sights come up like CoD

i think so yes, think i saw it in a screenshot somewhere

Yes you have an ironsight.