PDA

View Full Version : question

Optimus Prime
12th Jan 2006, 20:27
will you be able to play 25 to life on the xbox 360?

OutLaVVThuG
12th Jan 2006, 20:51
Please use the search function.

DW33ZY
12th Jan 2006, 22:40
From what I know, the folks at XBox actually have to do some work on the game code in order to make it work on 360. Don't believe this is going to happen yet for 25 to Life, but if there was enough demand from the fans...

Then you'd just have to download a patch off Live and the game would work, in theory anyway that's what I think has to happen.

marker227
13th Jan 2006, 00:51
The search button would come in handy for that question.

Search (http://forums.eidosgames.com/search.php?)

ShyTown
13th Jan 2006, 05:49
Why can't you guys just tell him the answer instead of saying "use the search duhh".

And back to your question...Eidos has not yet mentioned them releasing the game for X360.

marker227
13th Jan 2006, 11:55
It's in the rules.... and it helps keep down questions/threads that have been answered already. If no one read the posts and just asked the same questions over and over again, then the forum would be spamed. That's mostly the reason. Why do you think the mods lock the threads that have people asking the release date? ;)

jaywalker2309
16th Jan 2006, 21:06
will you be able to play 25 to life on the xbox 360?

You mean playing the xbox version on the 360? If so, we dont control that, as we cannot test this during development.. Only thing could suggest is if you know someone who has a xbox copy of the game and someone who has a 360 to give it a go.

If it DOESN'T work its not the end of the world, as MS is releasing patches constantly i believe and i THINK (may be very very wrong here) but as people try and play the games if they are live on live at the time i THINK it records the game unsuccessfully running and this tallies up (hey even if i am wrong, aint that a great idea for it to do?) :)

Enigmajk
16th Jan 2006, 21:15
It's in the rules.... and it helps keep down questions/threads that have been answered already. If no one read the posts and just asked the same questions over and over again, then the forum would be spamed. That's mostly the reason. Why do you think the mods lock the threads that have people asking the release date? ;)
And telling the guy to use the search function is keeping the spam down how?
If you're gonna act like a MOD atleast TRY to help him maybe even direct him to a thread that has what hes looking for. Im pretty sure he knows theres a search button infact most people do, their just either too lazy or they did search and could'nt find what they were looking for.
Heres the compatibility list Here (http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/backwardcompatibilitygameslist.htm)

intrepid_soul
16th Jan 2006, 21:40
And telling the guy to use the search function is keeping the spam down how?
If you're gonna act like a MOD atleast TRY to help him maybe even direct him to a thread that has what hes looking for. Im pretty sure he knows theres a search button infact most people do, their just either too lazy or they did search and could'nt find what they were looking for.
Heres the compatibility list Here (http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/backwardcompatibilitygameslist.htm)

Or sometimes I use the search function and don't find anything, and figure it would be annoying to ask my question prefaced with a list of keywords I have searched for. I think the only issue is when 25 people respond with a "there's a search button dude" its really counter productive. One of those people could say to go check out the xbox 360 site, and kill the thread like on the 3rd post.

Enigmajk
17th Jan 2006, 01:10
Or sometimes I use the search function and don't find anything, and figure it would be annoying to ask my question prefaced with a list of keywords I have searched for. I think the only issue is when 25 people respond with a "there's a search button dude" its really counter productive. One of those people could say to go check out the xbox 360 site, and kill the thread like on the 3rd post.
Yea the same happens to me some times like trying to find something very specific and the search comes up with nothing.

intrepid_soul
17th Jan 2006, 21:20
Yea the same happens to me some times like trying to find something very specific and the search comes up with nothing.

And also, you might describe it differently, for example if your game is crashing, you might look for crash, and the topic with lock up won't show up.

RoLex I
19th Jan 2006, 02:16
For any old Xbox game to work on 360, it has to support at least 480i (High-
Def). So anything 480i 720p or 1080i will work. I doubt 25 to life will because this thing was supose to come out a long time ago, and the graphics look like garbage. So the answer is NO, it will not work.