PDA

View Full Version : Legend Music Video

xbaa
11th Jan 2006, 21:56
I think making a music video for tomb raider legend would be a great idea , they did it with AOD and it was great , sometimes I watch it and think that the game wasn't that bad after all , also the music video made for Psi-ops was incredible I think this song is one of Cold's best (if not the best) , by the way , does anyone know the name of those who sang the AOD song ?

miss independent
11th Jan 2006, 22:21
About the music video for AOD you were talking about....I can't remember the name of the person who sings it but you can watch it here (http://www.piczo.com/lara-croft-tomb-raider-online?g=7455073&cr=2)

xbaa
11th Jan 2006, 22:43
I found out the name of the singers , they are Alex C. and Yasmine K. , for anyone who would like to know the too.
BTW thanks miss independent

miss independent
12th Jan 2006, 23:17
no problem! :D

Sophia Leigh
13th Jan 2006, 00:58
I hadn't seen that music video before, it was really good. Seeing it really makes me mad that they didn't continue the AOD story! It also made me realize just how much better AOD could have been :rolleyes:

Joshorty
13th Jan 2006, 05:07
Now I never even knew there was a music video on this!! where was it released? is there any other site (even official) where you can stream it at a better quality? Does that video come with the UK version of Tomb Raider or something?

And yea, I suppose the gameplay graphics were based on the PlayStation 2 Version (could've been for PC but heck, I dunno the reasons. Anyone can tell me that)
And I don't remember Miller wearing that black net-ish on his head during the scene where Boaz gets eatin by the pod (on the PC version doesn't show.

And that music video wasn't bad!

miss independent
20th Jan 2006, 14:08
I hadn't seen that music video before, it was really good. Seeing it really makes me mad that they didn't continue the AOD story! It also made me realize just how much better AOD could have been :rolleyes:

They really should countinue it, Like I've said before, The next one is "Legend"
:D

gingerspice+tombobsessed
20th Jan 2006, 16:05
It's not working! How is there even a music video for a video game? Are you talking about the one where at the Press Start menu on AOD, if you wait like 2 minutes it goes into like a video thing? :eek:

miss independent
20th Jan 2006, 22:17
It's not working! :eek:
How strange! :confused:

Stuntbabe X
20th Jan 2006, 23:31
You havent seen the Legend music video promo with the Prodigy music? That was sooo sweet, I loved it.

star girl
21st Jan 2006, 10:13
How strange! :confused:

But the same problem's with me! I am downloading the song (audio) from Kazaa, but they dont have any video of it. I checked on my video files to check if there was some problem with my WM Player, but it played perfectly!

(PS: Was the Louvre scene in the video? I'd love to watch that :D )

Sophia Leigh
21st Jan 2006, 10:51
(PS: Was the Louvre scene in the video? I'd love to watch that :D )
LOL! No it wasn't :D

Sophia Leigh
21st Jan 2006, 10:57
I just watched it again, its working fine http://www.piczo.com/lara-croft-tomb-raider-online?g=7455073&cr=2. Just give it a minute to load. :thumbsup:

star girl
26th Jan 2006, 16:38
I just watched it again, its working fine http://www.piczo.com/lara-croft-tomb-raider-online?g=7455073&cr=2. Just give it a minute to load. :thumbsup:

I'll try it, but my connection is slow too (33.6kbps :( ).

Thanks again though. :)

xbaa
27th Jan 2006, 08:24
I found the music video in tombraiderchronicles.com you can download it from there , you can find it in the angel of darkness video.

really fly
2nd Feb 2006, 14:57
I fact, I have only play the ADO a little, I don't know much about it.
But the video is really good!

Joshorty
2nd Feb 2006, 18:11
Why does PC games always have low FMV quality? And consoles always gets the best quality?