PDA

View Full Version : Bay Area/Las Vegas Players

xX_Problem_Child_13Xx
11th Jan 2006, 05:50
I, myself, is from the Bay Area aka Yay Area (San Fransisco, 415 aka Sucka Free City), but currently located in the city of sin....Las Vegas. I was just wondering: Is anybody in here is located in the Bay or in Las Vegas?

JayDago
11th Jan 2006, 12:43
Well does this count...im moving to henderson, its an outskirt city of vegas? heh

xX_Problem_Child_13Xx
11th Jan 2006, 22:50
Yeah, sure, why not

LD50 420
12th Jan 2006, 07:29
I live on S. Las Vegas Blvd. over by Wigwam Ave. If that rings a bell. Next to the Bellz Mall, or about a mile and a half away from the Mandalay Bay. I love Vegas, I have been living here for almost a decade. Peace.

JayDago
12th Jan 2006, 21:49
Oh wow nice man....yea my bro works at the mandalay, i go up there ever so often when i visit, soon will be living in the area

LD50 420
12th Jan 2006, 22:01
We should make a Sin City clan, that would be sick as hell. I got 2 other homies on XBL that I personally know that live in Vegas too.

xX_Problem_Child_13Xx
12th Jan 2006, 22:37
We should make a Sin City clan, that would be sick as hell. I got 2 other homies on XBL that I personally know that live in Vegas too.

That would be pretty sick. I live right next to Durango High School, on S. Rainbow n Hacienda

pinoyboy
18th Jan 2006, 04:57
screw yo clan screw COC ITs all about CWO- Corupt Westcoast Outlawz :mad:

Enigmajk
18th Jan 2006, 05:07
screw yo clan screw COC ITs all about CWO- Corupt Westcoast Outlawz :mad:
Dude he created COC before you made your clan you just added westcoast to yours so back off man he didnt say anything to you.

pinoyboy
18th Jan 2006, 06:46
Dude he created COC before you made your clan you just added westcoast to yours so back off man he didnt say anything to you.

Do u even noe who he is personally? well i do he lives in vegas and i hang out with him. Aight im pretty angrgy cause look. Before i was in this clan rite And guess what i made that name COC corupt OUtlawz and now he kicks me out of this clan cause i was joking around with him wtf?