PDA

View Full Version : Garrett The Master Thief Quiz

Gillie
9th Jan 2006, 17:28
I found this little Quiz,not very long.
Based on
Thief the Dark project and Thief The Metal age.I got some wrong Lol. :p

http://www.funtrivia.com/trivia-quiz/VideoGames/Garrett-The-Master-Thief-144684.html

http://www.funtrivia.com/playquiz/quiz14468410921a8.html

Other fun quizes too!.

SlyFoxx
10th Jan 2006, 01:02
10 out of 10. And the women did swoon! :D

Peter_Smith
10th Jan 2006, 04:54
Thanks for the link, Gillie. Good going sly.:)

I missed the one about the Hammerites in the Metal age. I don't remember that.

I think there is one question that has a misleading answer. Concerning what beast was not found in The Dark Project, I think that, in addition to the answer given, Ape Beast is also correct. So far as I know, Ape Beasts were not seen until The Metal Age. The ones in The Dark Project were Rat Men. They had rat tails, you may recall.Is this not correct?

John D.
10th Jan 2006, 11:38
I got 9 out of 10 but that hammer question is wrong, you see 2 hammers in TMA one in shipping and recieving and I think the other was in Casing the Joint or Masks, you'll find him in a side room standing with another guy-I think there is a conversation they were meant to have in the final game but didnt.

Gillie
10th Jan 2006, 13:15
Thanks for the link, Gillie. Good going sly.:)

I missed the one about the Hammerites in the Metal age. I don't remember that.

I think there is one question that has a misleading answer. Concerning what beast was not found in The Dark Project, I think that, in addition to the answer given, Ape Beast is also correct. So far as I know, Ape Beasts were not seen until The Metal Age. The ones in The Dark Project were Rat Men. They had rat tails, you may recall.Is this not correct?

I looked up the creatures in the Circle.
Ratbeasts
These creatures look like a kind of humanoid rat. They usually wear some clothing in the form of a vest. By the time of Thief 2, however, their appearance had been greatly altered .
Ape beasts
Originally, apebeasts were more rat-like in appearance
They were given their current form by Viktoria after she took command of the Maw of Chaos. Originally, apebeasts were more rat-like in appearanc

I am not Up on all the creatures.Not played enough yet.It was misleading though.
Someone maybe should compile a quiz.I don't have the Web. :p

dancingzombieKat
10th Jan 2006, 17:55
i got 9 out of ten, but only because i made a typo at "bafford"

dancingzombieKat
13th Jan 2006, 22:37
10 out of 10. And the women did swoon! :D

swoon!! :p

GORT-SMDM
21st Jan 2006, 07:34
I got 9 out of 10.

Darn that Hammerite question.