PDA

View Full Version : How would you like your next TR movie?

dhama
4th Jan 2006, 19:55
Would you like the third TR movie to be as before with real people, or would you like to see it in CGI (like final fantasy for instance)

Personally I like CGI, because it will have more of the original TR feel. And as it may have a TR 'Legend' theme about it.......... :thumbsup:

What do you think?

rotcehb
4th Jan 2006, 22:53
well CGI its the best of two, but..

i preffer real actors, like the others movies
but not whit angelina jolie, if the movie its bassed
in Tomb Raider Legend, we need a new actriss
more young :D

(Angelina Jolie its no too old)

BloodRayne
4th Jan 2006, 23:10
med i dont care to much, i like the real actors tho. it would be weird to make a third Tomb Raider with CGI now.

Johnny
5th Jan 2006, 04:39
med i dont care to much, i like the real actors tho. it would be weird to make a third Tomb Raider with CGI now.

I agree, but I voted for CGI anyway. :D Angelina Jolie does a perfect job playing the part of Lara, but imagine how cool the "real" Lara Croft would look on the big screen. :cool:

gingerspice+tombobsessed
5th Jan 2006, 16:14
Of course with real actors! What kind of a tomb raider movie is it without Angelina Jolie.

StarChampagne
5th Jan 2006, 17:46
I have only seen the first TR film... I thought it was fine as a bit of fun, but nowhere near as good as the REAL Tomb Raider ;) I remember wishing at the time that the TR film would be CGI. Let's have the true Lara!

Nachiket
5th Jan 2006, 18:38
I'd always prefer Lara in the CG form.

No human character can potray the enigma that is Lara.
A CG lara is more like it.

marggo
5th Jan 2006, 19:49
I choose CGI
Angelina is great but she can't do the things wich Lara can.All the jumping and different acrobatic things.....if it is CGI everything is possible! :)

David 070
6th Jan 2006, 13:09
theres going to be a 3rd tr movie? cool! whens it coming out?? :D

The_Elite_One_13
6th Jan 2006, 14:02
Don't get me wrong I love the previous two TR movies and Angelina is my fav actress but I did always want to see lara in true form on the big screen, i always looked 4ward 2 the cutscenes in the games and it would be cool to see "full-length" one.