PDA

View Full Version : Questions about Silent Assassin

fezz47@msn.com
3rd Jan 2006, 06:27
This game is driving me freakin nuts! I can't even get by the first few min. of saving the priest in the beginning mission.

I have put my guns in the delivery boys basket, drugged the postman, gotten by the guards at the front gate, and even gotten inside the the front door of the building. I give the flowers to the maid, wait until the guard follows her into the room, then wait for the door to close and try and get upstairs or go into one of those side rooms.

No matter what I do as soon as I get either half way up the stairs or go into one of the side rooms, all of a sudden it says, "the guards are looking for a suspicious postman."

Why is that? I would really appreciate it if someone could tell me what I'm doing wrong, as no one sees me going either up the stairs or going into the side room. This seems like my kind of game as I love the SC series and Thief games, but this one seems very unforgiving.

Thanks

The Reaver Blade
11th May 2006, 19:50
Man these hitman forums are like a ghost town, anyway back to the question in hand. Its best to kill the postman and hide his body otherwise he will wake up from the sleep jab and consult the guards.:)

Ze Hitster
10th Jul 2006, 16:51
I had the same problem dude, but guess what i did...

SLAUGHTER!!! I went to the front gate an pwned the guards there, then just went around shooting the rest of the people... It worked, plus i got a bit of a laugh when i was classes as Mass Murdered :D

--Xan--
30th Aug 2006, 19:18
I had the same problem dude, but guess what i did...

SLAUGHTER!!! I went to the front gate an pwned the guards there, then just went around shooting the rest of the people... It worked, plus i got a bit of a laugh when i was classes as Mass Murdered :D

It is very uninteresting to play like this. This way Hitman becomes simple 3rd person shooter with no stealh. I reccomend to drug bodyguard that comes through the door in front of you to pee on the bush. Then you can complete entire mission with all zeros before he wakes up.

crazyhorse128
3rd Jun 2007, 15:07
get a guard suit wait at the start, looking down ay the small gate neatset you and a mafioso comes out to take a wizz and 3 guess what you do now