PDA

View Full Version : Whats good!?

JayDago
3rd Jan 2006, 05:14
You wanna know something crazy? i had no idea this game existed til about four days ago...and ive been searching for a game like this forever! Anyway i ran up to gamestop the other day and reserved a copy for myself thats how excited i was. About me...im from the 313...Mo town Detroit. Ill be playing on PC so if any of you want to hit me up on aim my name is "J0e the Dago" thats a zero in joe. I would like to join a clan but im picky about names so i might even create my own. As for now im playing Wolfenstein:Enemy Territory...til the game comes out...so ill talk to you guys later

marker227
6th Jan 2006, 01:12
Welcome to the forums! I hope you have a great time with our community in 25 To Life and throughout the forum :).

Posts like this belong in this thread.

Freelancers looking for a clan (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=52730)

Have a good one!

OutLaVVThuG
6th Jan 2006, 01:30
Thx but he's already signed up for one ;)

marker227
6th Jan 2006, 03:00
Then why would he post in this forum? It's not allowed first of all :p. This will probably be closed or something.

JayDago
6th Jan 2006, 03:20
whoa whoa whoa....are you serious? My intentions were basically just to say Yo to the community and give a little info on me..then i wrapped up some other threads into my one message...thats all, so please just chill :cool:

J-Hood
6th Jan 2006, 04:09
Well welcome to edio's 25 forum :thumbsup:

marker227
6th Jan 2006, 11:59
whoa whoa whoa....are you serious? My intentions were basically just to say Yo to the community and give a little info on me..then i wrapped up some other threads into my one message...thats all, so please just chill :cool:

Oh, theres no problem here. I was just welcoming you to the forums and showing you where to post clan related topics so the mods don't get unhappy :).

JayDago
6th Jan 2006, 12:37
oh ok thats straight and thank you. Ill be talking to all you in the future....later :)