PDA

View Full Version : Lara Croft needs your help!

Nachiket
29th Dec 2005, 15:20
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c266/andreophile/JLTLetterResampled.jpg

Hey guys help Lara Croft make it to the poster in this publication!

Like you read above, my letter was featured in this issue of the magazine. Now, they have put a condition for printing the Lara Croft poster - that they need people to mail them requesting the same. As for the high resolution image they demanded, dont worry I have that covered as I possess the PSD file of the same Lara Croft image. I'd be delighted if you could mail me more Hi Resolution Lara images to my mail account nachiket_mhatre@yahoo.com

Guys, I need your help! Can you mail the JLT Magazine guys at this address jltmag@gmail.com requesting the Lara Croft poster. You can mention that you are my friend and stuff and that you'd like the Lara Croft poster too.

And I also request you to do one more thing - go to this link (http://www.timesjlt.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=7&PN=1) and post your Lara Croft poster request in the Forum as well. You'll have to REGISTER (http://www.timesjlt.com/registration_rules.asp?FID=0) though, it hardly takes a minute to do it.

Please guys, I'd be grateful if you helped me out here. We gotta show them the strength of the Lara Croft community.

Show your solidarity, towards Lara Croft.

Thanks in advance :thumbsup:

Treeble
29th Dec 2005, 20:43
What is JLT and how could I get one, assuming I'd write saying I'd buy it for the Lara poster? I'm in Brazil. :p

Nachiket
30th Dec 2005, 07:05
Actually JLT is a magazine based in India. The only way you can get it is, if somebody mailed it to Brazil for you. If you agree to pay for just the postage, I'll send you a dozen copies myself for free :D

Come on guys, contact the mag so that Lara Can be on the poster.

Treeble
30th Dec 2005, 14:18
Deal. Will drop them one line from my MSN email account so it has no '.br' in the end of the address. ;)

Treeble
30th Dec 2005, 21:35
Did my time. Let's hope it does come out, I'd just love haging 12 Legend Lara posters on my wall at once. :D

Nachiket
2nd Jan 2006, 08:03
Thanks for taking out the time, if the postage isn't much, I'll even mail it to you for free :D Considering you are the only one here to help me out.

And I apologise for being so late to reply, it's just that I was too wasted to be online on the 31st and the 1st ;)

Nachiket
2nd Jan 2006, 08:28
BTW anyone who calls himself a Lara Croft fan and doesn't send one measly mail to a magazine is, well, just like an oyster.

You know how oysters are - they are SHELLFISH! :p

I mean so what if you can't get hold of that poster?! Think about what amount of happiness your getsure is going to spread among the Indian Lara Croft fans :thumbsup:

Do it for Lara :D

dhama
2nd Jan 2006, 11:06
How does this help Lara Croft?

Sophia Leigh
2nd Jan 2006, 12:44
BTW anyone who calls himself a Lara Croft fan and doesn't send one measly mail to a magazine is, well, just like an oyster.

You know how oysters are - they are SHELLFISH! :p

I mean so what if you can't get hold of that poster?! Think about what amount of happiness your getsure is going to spread among the Indian Lara Croft fans :thumbsup:

Do it for Lara :D

Well a lot of forum members are away on holiday at the moment and haven't even read this thread, I only just got back from holiday myself. Also not many members are from India so this is pointless for forum members unless they are from India. ;)

Nachiket
2nd Jan 2006, 13:45
How does this help Lara Croft?

Poster = publicity.
publicity = more Lara Croft fans
= more sales
= more sequels

you get the drift dont you?

Nachiket
2nd Jan 2006, 13:55
Well a lot of forum members are away on holiday at the moment and haven't even read this thread, I only just got back from holiday myself. Also not many members are from India so this is pointless for forum members unless they are from India. ;)

Well, if 2 mintes of your time to mail some mag to help Lara on the cover isn't worth your time, then I wonder how you can call yourself a Lara Croft fan?

Then again, if you guys dont show your solidarity towards Lara, the guys at the mag are gonna think of us as just a spineless online community.

And as far as I know, Lara Croft has a huge online community and it'd be a cryin shame if no one showed their support :(

dhama
2nd Jan 2006, 17:01
Poster = publicity.
publicity = more Lara Croft fans
= more sales
= more sequels

you get the drift dont you?

More publicity for Lara Croft may mean more money for Eidos through more sales I suppose, but they have too much of my hard earned cash already for games that don't work properly; and of course the franchise has no sign of slowing yet...... ;)

Nachiket
3rd Jan 2006, 08:17
I wonder how many prople here mailed the mag, any ways Thanks to the ones who did take their time out to do it.

snodawg
3rd Jan 2006, 13:08
Just to let you know Nachiket, I gave them a quick 'mail for you. Hope it gets you want you want!

Nachiket
3rd Jan 2006, 15:37
Thanks a ton man!
I really appreciate your gesture :thumbsup: