PDA

View Full Version : Comments regarding the Official TR Community members photos.

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Data
20th Oct 2002, 11:08
To keep the 'Members Photos' thread clear of text posts, please use this thread to comment instead.

CatSuit&Ponytail
20th Oct 2002, 12:06
I think it would have been nice to keep some of the comments, otherwise it is just an empty thread with no soul. After all, what's a picture with no personality? I disagree with your decision to delete all the pleasant replies the pictures got. Please take into account that people like feedback. Only deleting the posts that were of the "I can't post a picture" nature, or pruning the thread after it had grown several pages would have been more human.

Personally, I don't like being deleted without due cause, and I imagine others feel the same. A lighter touch makes a happier house. :)

Tombraidachick
20th Oct 2002, 15:45
Originally posted by CatSuit&Ponytail
I think it would have been nice to keep some of the comments, otherwise it is just an empty thread with no soul. After all, what's a picture with no personality? I disagree with your decision to delete all the pleasant replies the pictures got. Please take into account that people like feedback. Only deleting the posts that were of the "I can't post a picture" nature, or pruning the thread after it had grown several pages would have been more human.

Personally, I don't like being deleted without due cause, and I imagine others feel the same. A lighter touch makes a happier house. :)

I agree :)

THE True Lara
20th Oct 2002, 16:58
Personally I'm very glad to see the pictures post kept only for pictures, that's the whole point, it's our little gallery, our hall of infamy, I like being able to pop in and see ONLY the pictures. The whole reason it was started was to avoid it becoming a text thread with a few pictures, and keeping soley as a photo album of our little community.
Thanks for sorting the problem Data.

And to commend as such it looks like I'm going to be the first to actually comment on the pictures;
DEEKMAN, I adore that Superman/wonderwoman t-shirt! ;)

DaveJ
20th Oct 2002, 17:42
I was agreeing with what TTL ultimately said...in my deleted but oh-so-ironic post.

:rolleyes:

Now how about some more pix in there of some well known names with no faces?
:D

CatSuit&Ponytail
20th Oct 2002, 21:03
Originally posted by THE True Lara

DEEKMAN, I adore that Superman/wonderwoman t-shirt! ;)

Back off! I called dibs on that T-shirt ages ago!! :mad: :p

GoranAgar
20th Oct 2002, 21:05
They sell mice with wheels today. :p ... Lazy bunch.

THE True Lara
20th Oct 2002, 21:36

Back off! I called dibs on that T-shirt ages ago!! :mad: :p

yes but you don't need it, you have all that natural stunning beauty to get you attention! :mad: ;) :D

rimfire
20th Oct 2002, 21:43
The whole reason it was started was to avoid it becoming a text thread with a few pictures
Thank God that won't happen in this thread! ;)

CatSuit&Ponytail
21st Oct 2002, 12:34

yes but you don't need it, you have all that natural stunning beauty to get you attention! :mad: ;) :D

Pah! It's all smoke and mirrors, silly. :p

But but but, it's WonderWoman and SuperMan !! Kissing! http://www.catsuitandponytail.com/files/cheshire.gif I mean, I mean, gosh! I waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaant it! http://www.catsuitandponytail.com/files/cry.gif

Deekman
21st Oct 2002, 12:40
Some little kid (probably around 9 or 10 years old) walked in into a local store
and saw me wearing that shirt. He almost fainted! He couldn't believe that kiss! His Dad had on a really cool Guess tee shirt - with the old late 60's
Parnelli Jones Trans-Am Cougar on it! I told him it was cool.
It must have been Mutual Tee Shirt Admiration day!

THE True Lara
21st Oct 2002, 12:50
But but but, it's WonderWoman and SuperMan !! Kissing! http://www.catsuitandponytail.com/files/cheshire.gif I mean, I mean, gosh! I waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaant it! http://www.catsuitandponytail.com/files/cry.gif
Yes, but I'm sure you have lots of pictures of you and your husband kissing... :rolleyes: ;)

Anyway, I'd love to know who made that Tee. I love their sense of humour; stealing back Lichtensteins' work, and bending it to their own parody. Pop Art has never been so geek-chique! :D ;)

CatSuit&Ponytail
21st Oct 2002, 12:58
Yes, but I'm sure you have lots of pictures of you and your husband kissing... ;)

Snork! Indeedy. ;)

Deekman, do I have to come over to your house in the dead of......day.... and rifle through your closets? I mean, skellingtons not withstanding, I know my way around wardrobes! http://www.catsuitandponytail.com/files/3dsticksm.gif ;)

DaveJ
21st Oct 2002, 16:26
Snork is a seriously under-used word.

But it sprang to mind when I saw Driber post his picture in the thread...he looks a little on the thin side...but that mop-top cut is sure to come back into fashion very soon.

GoranAgar
21st Oct 2002, 16:31
Originally posted by DriberBallZ in the Official TR Community members photos thread
wow Tina, you look so.....different....hmmm
*driber rubbs his chin and ponders how old Tina's previous picture was......you know, the one with the great smile*

Ps. here's something to make your job easier:

http://shop.centralsupplyco.com/Images/Products/swiffer.gif

"ff swifferen" :D

:p

Data
21st Oct 2002, 17:01
Originally posted by DriberBallZ in the Official TR Community members photos thread
wow Tina, you look so.....different....hmmm
*driber rubbs his chin and ponders how old Tina's previous picture was......you know, the one with the great smile*

It is not a wonder that my smile has escaped my face as the original one was taken in happier circumstances 5 years ago at a celebration, however since then I have amassed 5 years of other peoples problems in my work and I believe it is beginning to show. :D

I do still smile occasionally, like the time DaveJ stated that Dribers mop-top cut is sure to come back into fashion very soon. :D

Xcom
21st Oct 2002, 17:09
Data looks so sad. Awww. What were you thinking about at that moment?

THE True Lara
21st Oct 2002, 18:50
Perhaps Lore has stolen the emotion chip again....?

Data
21st Oct 2002, 19:03
Originally posted by Xcom
Data looks so sad. Awww. What were you thinking about at that moment?

I do not believe I recall any thoughts from that moment Xcom, however I had just worked an 11 hour shift............ :( fortunately it was a Friday night so I did have the weekend to recharge my Duracells :D

@ THE True Lara, my brother has stolen many things from me, however, never any of my chips :p he hates them. :D

Data
21st Oct 2002, 19:15
originally posted by Lord Croft from the Members Photos thread @Data: Will compliments suffer too?

Of course not :) however, I guess you will train her well in the art of adventuring. :D

Enjoy this moment Lord Croft as it will soon pass; ;)

GoranAgar
22nd Oct 2002, 06:43
Originally posted by Data
@ THE True Lara, my brother has stolen many things from me, however, never any of my chips :p he hates them. :D
Let me guess: Salt and Vinegar? :D

Prelude
23rd Oct 2002, 09:13
AAAHHHHHHH!!!! Real people!!!!
*Prelude runs away screaming*

THE True Lara
23rd Oct 2002, 17:39
I know Prelude, I had a similar reaction, but if it helps, my therapist told me this; that in the future he was going to charge double for my counselling sessions now..... no wait, that was something else, ....erm, .....I can't remember what he said about the 'real people' problem, doesn't matter, didn't help anyway......

Deekman
24th Oct 2002, 04:07
I'd love to know who made that Tee. I love their sense of humour; stealing back Lichtensteins' work, and bending it to their own parody. Pop Art has never been so geek-chique! :D ;)

I bought that tee around 1987.
At a tee shirt shop on Eighth Street in the West Village.
It is a legit Superman tee.
The neck label says Krypton Clothing Company
with a yellow circle and the word "Krypton" running diagonally across it
with a silouhette of Superman above that.
I'd scan it, but I can't get to my scanner at the moment - its got Halloween
stuff on top of it. Another time.
The care label says ©Disney. Go figure.
The graphic captures a moment that actually occured in a Superman comic that
was out at the time. It was a quality screen print job. After all these years
and many many washings - even with bleach in the white load -
that screen print hasn't faded one iota.
Never really figured out who the artist was. We think
it could have been John Byrne.

THE True Lara
24th Oct 2002, 08:21
Very nice!
©Disney must be the secret ingredient that really keeps it in such good condition ;)
The resemblance to Lichtensteins 'We Rose up Slowly' is uncanny though.
Still a beautiful beautiful Tee! :)

CatSuit&Ponytail
24th Oct 2002, 10:30
Originally posted by DEEKMAN

I bought that tee around 1987.
At a tee shirt shop on Eighth Street in the West Village.
It is a legit Superman tee.
The neck label says Krypton Clothing Company
with a yellow circle and the word "Krypton" running diagonally across it
with a silouhette of Superman above that.
I'd scan it, but I can't get to my scanner at the moment - its got Halloween
stuff on top of it. Another time.
The care label says ©Disney. Go figure.
The graphic captures a moment that actually occured in a Superman comic that
was out at the time.
Never really figured out who the artist was. We think
it could have been John Byrne.

Yes, please scan it when you have a moment, I think it's utterly marvelous.....ummmm Definitely Cat. ;) ......Did I say I want it by the way? :D

I googled Krypton Clothing Company and came up dry. Well, not entirely, but not what I was after.

Deekman
24th Oct 2002, 17:19
Lichtensteins 'We Rose up Slowly'

http://media.kunst-fuer-alle.de/img/11/g/11_up03356.jpg
You've got to remember, though, that Lichtenstein enlarged actual
comic panels for his work. His hand painting of the four color process
printing was one of the things that made him so amazing.
I've got a Lichtenstein "baseball card".
I'll scan that, too, if I can find it.

Here's the original panel the tee was taken from.
Penciller: Not who I thought it was.
Inker: Not who I thought it was.
http://www.foresakor.com/supes41.jpg

THE True Lara
24th Oct 2002, 18:00

You've got to remember, though, that Lichtenstein enlarged actual
comic panels for his work. His hand painting of the four color process
printing was one of the things that made him so amazing.

That was actually what I was getting at in my earlier post.
-the fact that Lichtenstein had taken his inspiration from the comic book, and turned it into 'art' and your T-shirt was effectively taking that and putting it back into the comic book side again.
And you know he didn't steal his images directly, he took the style, and inspiration, from comics and adverts (eg. the girl with the ball image) but he never 'copied'. -I'm not commenting idlely; I studied Lichtenstein for both GCSE, and A level art. (Even did a 6x4 ft copy of 'WRUS' for a drama teacher friend of mine, but that's another story....)

Where did the original panel come from? Obviously a comic, but do you recall which ed.?

Stunning stuff! ;)

Deekman
25th Oct 2002, 12:40
Where did the original panel come from? Obviously a comic, but do you recall which ed.?

I'm working on figuring that out. The credits I had givien earlier were actually
for a more recent treatment of the same scene.
I actually have the issue somewhere, but it's deeply buried.

THE True Lara
25th Oct 2002, 12:46
sounds like some comic-book-collection raiding is in order ;)

Driber
26th Oct 2002, 12:03
Originally posted by DaveJ
he looks a little on the thin side...

thanks for the compliment, I actually did loose some weight before taking that pic, so that I could fit into that green top :D

http://driber.net/extras/os/dressup.jpg

Originally posted by Data
It is not a wonder that my smile has escaped my face as the original one was taken in happier circumstances 5 years ago at a celebration, however since then I have amassed 5 years of other peoples problems in my work and I believe it is beginning to show. :D

Time to pay Beverly a visit then, I think.....or at least some self-councelling, because one should not loose such a charming feature of oneself!
a beautiful smile makes a person look 10 times more attractive, I have recently experienced proof of that yet again ;)

CatSuit&Ponytail
27th Oct 2002, 12:40

[img]http://www.foresakor.com/supes41.jpg

*sigh*

CatSuit&Ponytail
27th Oct 2002, 12:45
But the two pictures are slightly different....please scan the Tshirt?
http://www.foresakor.com/supes41.jpg http://www1.eboard.com/eboard/boards/10/67/99/SkustingsFlagEmporium/att-604447/beeDEEK.JPG

War_Horus
27th Oct 2002, 20:27
Originally posted by DriberBallZ

thanks for the compliment, I actually did loose some weight before taking that pic, so that I could fit into that green top :D

http://driber.geckokid.com/os/dressup.jpg

Time to pay Beverly a visit then, I think.....or at least some self-councelling, because one should not loose such a charming feature of oneself!
a beautiful smile makes a person look 10 times more attractive, I have recently experienced proof of that yet again ;)

ROFALMHO

this is a funny pic :D

Data
27th Oct 2002, 21:32
Originally posted by DriberBallZ
.....a beautiful smile makes a person look 10 times more attractive....

So logically I am in fact 10 times less attractive now...hmm.. I believe I will hold off the purchase of the pine framed mirror for now......

THE True Lara
28th Oct 2002, 08:14
way to snatch an insult out of the jaws of a compliment! :rolleyes: :D

GoranAgar
6th Nov 2002, 16:55
Originally posted by Cyber_Punk_303 in the Official TR Community members photos thread and removed from there
www.webshots.com

WEBSHOTS is the best FREE picture hosting site. You make a free account, make photo album(s), and add as many pics as you want (i think).

EJF_Steel_Tooth
24th Nov 2002, 14:17
im a bit embarrased to say but data, YOUR REALLY CUTE!! :D:D:D:D

total_inferno
24th Nov 2002, 20:37
So im not the only one who has a thing for her....

jks peeps... ...

Lara's Tomb
11th Dec 2002, 05:39
In that safari picture with DaveJ, which one was he ?

Lord Croft
18th Dec 2002, 15:42
The person with the sunglasses ;)

Prelude
3rd Feb 2003, 23:56
OhMyGodNoooo that is an absolutely beautiful picture…. You both look so lovely… *Lude bites hand* filling up… sorry.. *tear*

TombRaiderChik
4th Feb 2003, 00:00
i know! its very beautiful :) id love to get married on a nice beach!!

OhMyGodNoooo
4th Feb 2003, 12:53
..thanks very much!

Cyprus certainly makes for a more intersting picture than a rain-sodden Scotland! :)

DaveJ
4th Feb 2003, 13:22
Wot....no kilt?!

OhMyGodNoooo
4th Feb 2003, 13:34
....you ever worn thick knee-high socks, a heavy woolen skirt, and a shirt, jacket & waistcoat in 40 degree C heat?

Not too comforable, I would imagine ;)

If you really want to see me in a kilt (and if you do, please dont admit this publically), I'll post one tonight.....

hee hee.

CatSuit&Ponytail
4th Feb 2003, 14:03
Originally posted by OhMyGodNoooo
hee hee.

Hehehe, I remember that picture from last year, OhMyGodNoooo. :) Mine is a wedding picture too, ;) hehehe!

Oh, can I admit in public wanting to see you in a kilt? ;) :D

DaveJ
4th Feb 2003, 15:39
I think you deserve a goody bag for wearing a suit in said heat, OMGN......

OhMyGodNoooo
4th Feb 2003, 18:36
Couldnt find a good one unfortunately - this is a smal snippet of a bigger photo. Excuse the 'camp' stance, but I was caught mid skip carrying balloons....OK, I was a bit tipsy.....

http://www.sandiew.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/temp/kilt.jpg

And DaveJ - that suit was a nice light one...no pants for extra comfort! I'll take the goody bag all the same ;)

Lucky
20th Mar 2003, 07:04
There is some real attractive people here. :p

Lil Lara
21st Mar 2003, 03:55
Originally posted by Lucky
There is some real attractive people here. :p

yeah there are! jeez.

blind intentions--your'e pretty cute! :)

o! and i just saw your sig and it rocks! i love bif naked!

Blind Intentions
24th Mar 2003, 04:26
Awe thanks Lil Lara :o I was just goofing off in some of those pics. One of them was taken of me first thing in the morning (It isnt hard to tell which one that is :p)

Rock on Bif!

Lucky
24th Mar 2003, 05:48
aNaCroft Quote
ok, here's my pic.........please don't make fun of me....... I know she has to be kidding she's beautiful. :p

AnaTRSaga
25th Mar 2003, 21:01
er... thank's, Lucky!;)

Blind Intentions
4th Apr 2003, 03:28
You seem to have a beautiful home Lucky. I really like the woodwork (as a level editor I have an eye for that kind of thing) :p

Lucky
4th Apr 2003, 18:40
Thank you friend for the nice comments about the home it is my second home really. I practically grew up over their at that house but the house you see is Raider X's home. It is a huge hose and I no what you mean about the doors. I am building a level right now with Raider X and we hope that it will be a good first level. Here (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14942) is link to thread if you want to check it out. :D

troublewolf
18th Apr 2003, 02:43
:( This is why I'm very depressed: can't play TR untill the 21....hopefully!
http://troublewolf.freeservers.com/images/badarm.jpg

Solange
25th May 2003, 10:09
Lil Lara, you are a sweetie! :)

Lil Lara
25th May 2003, 23:44
awww..thanks. i dont know what i did. but thanks. :D

Solange
26th May 2003, 10:52
hm, perhaps I could have said that in a better way... I meant you look very sweet! :D And now I'm off to my English class...

TombRaiderChik
24th Jul 2003, 01:13
D3v1L80Y - you kinda look like john corbett!

D3v1L80Y
24th Jul 2003, 15:42
Originally posted by TombRaiderChik
D3v1L80Y - you kinda look like john corbett!

Isn't he the radio DJ dude from Northern Exposure?

TombRaiderChik
24th Jul 2003, 16:32
eh i have no idea. the one im thinking of is an actor ;)

D3v1L80Y
24th Jul 2003, 17:08
Yes, he is an actor...he played a DJ on the show 'Northern Exposure' :)

TombRaiderChik
25th Jul 2003, 03:00
oo, i had no idea he was on that show :p

Solange
29th Jul 2003, 19:43
Great pictures MDN! But you have to tell us who is who on them! I can guess, but I wasn tt o know if I get it right! :D

MountainDewNut
5th Aug 2003, 16:11
Originally posted by Solange
Great pictures MDN! But you have to tell us who is who on them! I can guess, but I wasn tt o know if I get it right! :D

Right
Left
?
?
Right
Right
Right

Originally posted by JunoJIm
Amazing !!! There really are two of you - is he into TR ??? Prolly not, twins don't like to be too much alike, right ???

He liked TR1 and 2, but he didn't get into the others. He also got into the level editor for a while, but for some reason, he stopped.

TombRaiderChik
8th Aug 2003, 19:48
blue skies- hows sky diving like?! :D i cant wait to go when im 18!!

BlueSkiesXXV
11th Aug 2003, 11:33
Beautiful!!!!!!!!

Get together which a bunch of close friends and sit in the plane at 13,000 feet looking through an open door at the sun setting.

And then jump out together and chase each other around the sky for 60 seconds.

With slight body movements you can peform backflips, rolls, etc.

Bliss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TombRaiderChik
11th Aug 2003, 14:25
:::sigh:::: it sounds great! :D

but its too bad all my close friends are too scared to do that type of thing :( so id probably end up going solo.

BlueSkiesXXV
11th Aug 2003, 16:31
I went to San Francisco to do some work and whilst I was there I turned up at a Drop Zone on my own.
I did the entire course and got my A license (20 jumps needed) in about 2 weeks.

I met some wonderful people on that trip who I am still close friends with to this day.
Skydivers are like one big happy family :)

I know that it can be very hard to find like minded people in the 'real' world:

Why would you want to jump out of a perfectly good airplane, etc, etc.......What, you must be mad.....blah....blah....blah.

...but when you turn up at the DZ there are dozens of people who are just like you and want to see how it feels to punch a hole in a cloud :D

The smiles you see in the air are out of this world and it does not matter if you are having a seriously bad day.
The second you leap out of that door your head is full of this wonderous thing which I do not belive can be described in words.

TombRaiderChik
11th Aug 2003, 20:34
do you think i could go now even tho im 16?? for my first time id feel more comfortable being attatched to someone or w/e. and do you have to get that license to jump often?

btw, im just curious, but has anything gone wrong before for you during a jump?

BlueSkiesXXV
12th Aug 2003, 10:09
You should be fine, but phone up a DZ that is close to you and ask the age requirements for a Tandem jump (strapped to an instructor).

If you do decide to do it (which you must :) ) you should also have video. A little chap will jump out and follow you all the way down.

I have never hurt myself before and the sport is now VERY safe.
If it wasn't then all of the Drop Zones would be closed down.

TombRaiderChik
12th Aug 2003, 13:18
yay :D :D im now all psyched! i think im probably going to be doing it next summer, because i know my parents won't pay for it... they think im nuts already :rolleyes: so i gotta save up some money. but ill be sure to have a camera guy w/ me! :D thanks soo much BlueSkies!! i cannot wait to go!!!!!

oh! one more quick question :) for a few years now, ive been interested in B.A.S.E. jumping as well, have you ever done that?

BlueSkiesXXV
12th Aug 2003, 15:05
Ahhhhhhh......BASE jumping........The Big 4:

For those that don't know:
Buildings, Antennae, Spans, Earth

I have always had a keen interest in BASE jumping, but am yet to try it.

I have a few friends that do it and they love it.

Each year there is a large group trip to Angel falls, but you have to have something like 500 regular jumps behind you.

Fair enough, as the room for error is ZERO.
Your tracking skills have to be spot on so you can get distance from the object.

There are times in regular skydives when you open the canopy without perfect body position and you may get spun around 180 degrees with a very fast forward speed.

This is not at all an issue with regular skydiving, but you can guess what happens if you have a cliff face close behind you.

I would do a bridge jump in a hearbeat!!!!!!

jana_croft
17th Aug 2003, 20:23
hey d3v1L8oy ure cute i love your tatoos im alot tatooed too now and lord croft i like your eyebrow piercing i have on my eyebrow on my nose on my beard on my tongue and on my belly button (yeah im crazy mazochistic now and its my kind of tatoo and bodypiercing mania ) :)

DJ Tech
21st Aug 2003, 00:42
Originally posted by jana_croft
...i have on my eyebrow on my nose on my beard on my tongue and on my belly button (yeah im crazy mazochistic now and its my kind of tatoo and bodypiercing mania ) :)

jana.....since when did you have a BEARD?! :eek:

jana_croft
22nd Aug 2003, 20:51
Originally posted by DJ Tech
jana.....since when did you have a BEARD?! :eek: allllllright sorry cant talk any good english (ive been kicked off my english school) :D lets say...my underlip?

TombRaiderChik
23rd Aug 2003, 01:06
jana!!!!!! {{{{hugs!}}}}}

where ya been hun?

blondie
27th Aug 2003, 18:04
Ok....so.....
If I want to post a pic of me....if I have it in ' my pictures'....but not as a url.....can I still post it?

Im trying to be inedependent and work it out for my self but alas it looks like poor old DaveJ will end up explaining it again...
'look Anna...its like this....thats the ON button and thats the OFF button......'

:)

DaveJ
28th Aug 2003, 13:47
I think I still have some of you in a folder at home on disc.
Shall I upload one of the M&G ones here?

blondie
28th Aug 2003, 21:31
Yeah baby yeah!
I suggest the semi conscious under the duvet on the floor one, it seems apt somehow *s*

big snuggles
xx

Blind Intentions
4th Sep 2003, 18:10
Kewl pants in the 1st pic D3v1L80Y. I have a pair like that too :D

jana_croft
4th Sep 2003, 20:58
Originally posted by TombRaiderChik
jana!!!!!! {{{{hugs!}}}}}

where ya been hun?

DOH!! :) where can *I* be?? in my stupid ghetto ofcourse...im not mooving from here! where else?
how are you then?
oh and btw i have 2 new pix of me but i dont know where to host them anyway look like a fat pig with big eyes and .....ohhhhh never mind
so ... i missed you, how do you do? oh and where have YOU been? :p

TombRaiderChik
4th Sep 2003, 23:09
you can email me your piccies hun :) ill host them! my email ... TombRaider108@hotmail.com

im great :D and ive missed you as well! glad you're back :)

Leigh Croft
23rd Sep 2003, 19:19
Woo Hoo!!! Finally got my pic up and running! Kool to actually put names to faces :p

BeKs
23rd Sep 2003, 19:26
You look kewl Leigh .. but how do you do that walking outside with bare feet thing .. i just cant do it lol. Im like 'OW a stone' 'Ewww an ant!' 'ARRRG S%@$ a thistle!!!'

Leigh Croft
23rd Sep 2003, 19:27
Lol. It was on gravel aswell :p Cheers for the compliment!

TombRaiderChik
23rd Sep 2003, 19:36
nice gun Leigh :p

Leigh Croft
23rd Sep 2003, 19:37
ThanQ! Just got a new 1. Tis V.cool

Leigh Croft
25th Sep 2003, 16:52
Is my pic up and running gain? It went down at one point. :(

MountainDewNut
26th Oct 2003, 15:50
Leigh, your trent pic isn't working. I can see the first one that you posted a while ago, but not this one. If you want me to host it for you, just send me an email

Leigh Croft
26th Oct 2003, 18:51
Which one? The one of me in the top? I'll check it out and let ya know if I need you to host it. Thanx MountainDewNut

MountainDewNut
26th Oct 2003, 19:09
I can see the one that you posted on 9-23, but I can't see the one that you posted two days ago on the 24th.

Leigh Croft
26th Oct 2003, 19:20
Okie dokie. Do you not mind hosting the pic?

MountainDewNut
26th Oct 2003, 19:21
Not at all. Just send me an email. You should have my address and if you don't, it's in your b-day cake thread.

Leigh Croft
28th Oct 2003, 15:50
Is it up and running now? It should be.

MountainDewNut
28th Oct 2003, 16:18
All works fine here.

Leigh Croft
28th Oct 2003, 16:21
Thanks a lot for the help MountainDewNut! I appreciate it! ;)

foxybunny
28th Oct 2003, 18:36
Hi all,

Is 261 x 425 & 17587 bytes an OK file size for a photo? :rolleyes:

Leigh Croft
28th Oct 2003, 18:42
Just so long as its not huge. Try and get it so that it will fit inisde the normal thread margins.

Tipsko
16th Nov 2003, 21:09
there's a zombie added to the photo's ;)

Leigh Croft
16th Nov 2003, 22:15
:eek: Man! That must have hurt! When you said you'd been hit by a car I thought you meant just a bump, a few scratches and bruises! God! You have my sympathey!

Tipsko
16th Nov 2003, 22:19
tnx!
to be honest, it wasn't that painful, I was very lucky! I'm just very glad to be alive and haven't got anything serious!

Leigh Croft
16th Nov 2003, 22:30
Yeah your lucky, could have been a lot worse! Get well soon! ;)

Tipsko
16th Nov 2003, 22:33
tnx! I don't have to go to my (how do you call it?) work for my study this week and after that another week off for vacation, so that's double luck :)

Leigh Croft
16th Nov 2003, 22:43
I suppose thats an advantage! I had a skiing accident once where I ended up with a ski in my eye. I was lucky my eye wasnt gouged out or blinded! The outcome was an eye the size of a tennis ball wich I couldn't see out of for weeks! Very painful!

Lil Lara
23rd Nov 2003, 20:01
leigh is super cute. ;)

Leigh Croft
23rd Nov 2003, 20:38
:D Thanks Lil Lara! ;)

Deekman
1st Dec 2003, 17:58
Looks like you guys had a great time in Birmingham. Nice pix!
That Robin fellow looks more like the Golden Age Green Lantern, though!
Take a look at the Quiz Thread in the Eidos community Chat Forum for a
picture of Forry J. Ackerman (he of Famous Monsters of Filmland Magazine)
for a look at the very first costume ever worn to a convention...

Leigh Croft
1st Dec 2003, 23:19
Yeah DEEKMAN, we had a great time! We're all looking at going to another convention in London next year! Im hoping to do Gambit form X-Men for my next project!

Leigh Croft
2nd Dec 2003, 13:52
Whoa thats one big Kitty! It would make a good match for my beast of a cat! Hee hee!

TombRaiderChik
9th Dec 2003, 19:13
Cat, beautiful kitty :) she'll live on forever in your heart.

marsoa
30th Dec 2003, 13:32
CatSuit-you look like Myléne Farmer on the piccy of you and your cat :) (I hope you know who that is :D ;) )

nbs1243
2nd Mar 2004, 18:40
What are member's photos? If photos are in this thread, potentially take up megabytes! Ages to download a page.:rolleyes: :confused:

Deekman
3rd Mar 2004, 18:40
Originally posted by nbs1243
What are member's photos?
That would be a picture of you.
And it would be posted in Official TR Community Members Photo Thread (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6596)

Originally posted by sk8er punk
It was a bit dark outside that night...
LOL! No pictures from any nights when it wasn't dark out?

Originally posted by Leigh Croft
...Gambit!
Nice Cosplay job!

sk8er punk
3rd Mar 2004, 21:56
Na, deek. Maybe one or two from the daytime, but ya know...

TR James
9th Mar 2004, 21:33
I have a rabbit. Good eh!:D

Steph Croft
10th Apr 2004, 19:42
Guys I am NEW!!! Well....not exactly new-new, I registered in the now distant summer of........well I wish I could say summer of '69 somehow but no it was summer last year. You've got a snazzy online photo album, how do I add my pic? No, wait, is it one of those things that I need to have it on some server somewhere in cyberspace to link it to???????

:(

TR James
11th Apr 2004, 12:47
Yeah, it is really easy though. Many people will host pics, I will if you want.

Leigh Croft
12th Apr 2004, 12:39
Thanks for the compliment Deek!!! I have a LOAD of pics from the last Con in London. It was great! The costumes went down a storm!! Can't wait for the next one in a few weeks!!

Leigh Croft
12th Apr 2004, 12:44
Oh and I forgot to mention, if anyone wants to host pics, theres a great FREE site which is made just for that purpose!!! It's

www.photobucket.com

Tomb Raider Fan
15th Apr 2004, 15:25
Excellent!!

Solange
18th Nov 2004, 20:47
Nice picture, andjelko!

And welcome to the forum! :)

andjelko
1st Dec 2004, 22:47
tnx solange

TombRaiderChik
13th Jan 2005, 02:22
precious pic goran :D how did you get your cat to stay up there?? :eek:

GoranAgar
13th Jan 2005, 05:23
She sits there quite willingly. Perfect for my next pirate costume. ;)

Deekman
24th Jan 2005, 16:31
Shouldn't that be purrfect?
and...
Pirate costume? Can't wait!

GoranAgar
24th Jan 2005, 19:31
Space Pirate of course. :p

GoranAgar
23rd Apr 2005, 08:58
Moved for chatting in the wrong thread:

Hey acoustics aren't the hussys... its those electric ones you have to watch out for. :p :) Do you play in a band?

I used to record free improv jams (about 80 discs - they're up to around 300 by now) with some wacky and incredibly creative friends but I moved out of that state awhile ago. Otherwise no - everyone hates the kind of tunes I like to play and vice-versa.

You realize we're going to get busted for texting on a photos-only thread, right? D'OH!

Oh, you don't like our little rules? I am so sorry.

D3v1L80Y
24th Apr 2005, 06:48
I really need to get a recent pic of me. Sadly, my camera has gone kaput.

Blar...

KasigiYabuSama
4th May 2005, 01:54
Moved for chatting in the wrong thread:

Oh, you don't like our little rules? I am so sorry.

No Goran, not at all. You misunderstand. I knew both Trinity's post and my response, being text posts, were not supposed to be in the photos-only thread, but I wanted to reply. My post was actually an expression of deference to the rules, and I was doing a bit of walking on eggs.

Wow - having a bad day?

GoranAgar
4th May 2005, 04:55
Wow - having a bad day?
Naw, that looks different. ;)

kiss-bite
7th May 2005, 03:31
It's so interesting to see TR fans, so diverse!! Leigh Crofts pics are fun!! Quite funky! (smile)

Deekman
16th Jun 2005, 17:13
Finally got a shot of my latest power tool - a Chapman Grand Stick...
Nice selection of potables ya got there on that neatly lighted shelf.

KasigiYabuSama
17th Jun 2005, 21:31
Nice selection of potables ya got there on that neatly lighted shelf.

Oooyeah - my rapidly dwindling supply of Islay malts. If it ain't got peat, I ain't drinkin'. :D

GoranAgar
30th Nov 2005, 20:35
http://70.84.190.115/3106/35/upload/p303814.jpg
This is a scanned image from a magazine. http://www.eidosforum.de/images/smilies/addon/5.gif

GeorgeMaciver
30th Nov 2005, 20:41
It's from a newspaper actually, clever bugger :D

Sophia Leigh
1st Dec 2005, 11:13
I love your new signature Goran :thumbsup:

GoranAgar
1st Dec 2005, 11:22
Thanks. :) I made it over 6 months ago but only now decided to use it.

But hey, you are supposed to post pictures in here. :p ;)

GoranAgar
9th Dec 2005, 10:14
Yes, it is from Central Park. :D

Coooooooool gun. I did tell you I am collecting ray guns, right?

Deekman
9th Dec 2005, 14:06
Yes, it is from Central Park. :D
Coooooooool gun. I did tell you I am collecting ray guns, right?
I have seen photos of your ray gun collection!
I will have to post a pic of the Nimbus Raygun Rangers Association membership card that came with the Zapp Brannigan gun.

GoranAgar
9th Dec 2005, 15:15
Please, do. :D

GeorgeMaciver
9th Dec 2005, 17:34
That guy plays my levels between gigs? :confused:

Deekman
9th Dec 2005, 20:33
http://img475.imageshack.us/img475/5254/nrra9zg.jpg

I play way more levels than gigs!

lara_legend
19th Dec 2005, 15:36
Some of you (wow)

Look very nice :p :thumbsup: :)

JunoJIm
22nd Dec 2005, 01:13

Yes - he's a real freak !!! But I like him...

GeorgeMaciver
22nd Dec 2005, 02:40
Hey Deekman, I've decided to take up guitar again! I've just ordered a brand new Martin acoustic so hopefully it'll be here in a week or so :D Maybe then you can take up level building and we do a sort of role reversal? :D

millnatla
22nd Dec 2005, 23:14
How do i post a photo been looking for ages ( cant find browse at composition page) :confused:

Deekman
26th Dec 2005, 14:05
Hey Deekman, I've decided to take up guitar again! I've just ordered a brand new Martin acoustic so hopefully it'll be here in a week or so :D Maybe then you can take up level building and we do a sort of role reversal? :D
Have fun with the Martin.
You never know. I might just suprise you with a level some day!

GeorgeMaciver
28th Dec 2005, 09:01
You almost look like you know what you're doing :D

GoranAgar
28th Dec 2005, 09:12
Let's do the chatting here, George.

You almost look like you know what you're doing :D
Almost? With the first 15 shots I did not hit the target once while my wife hit the target with every single shot. :o

GeorgeMaciver
28th Dec 2005, 10:54
Ah, but how close was she standing to the target? :D

GoranAgar
28th Dec 2005, 10:55
... same as me. :o

GeorgeMaciver
28th Dec 2005, 10:57
You should have had your eyes on the target and not her then! :rolleyes:

GeorgeMaciver
28th Dec 2005, 10:58
Have fun with the Martin.
You never know. I might just suprise you with a level some day!

Wooo Hooooo Deekman is building a level! :D

Deekman
29th Dec 2005, 02:19
Wooo Hooooo Deekman is building a level! :D
I didn't say that! But it's not out of the question.

psylocke
13th Jan 2006, 23:10
Ooohhh Laras Fans are a good Lookin Bunch :D

Ps Johnny ooh your a cutey :) lol

Johnny
27th Feb 2006, 21:21
Ps Johnny ooh your a cutey :) lol

lol. :o Thanx...

By the way... Stuntbabe, you are gorgeous! :D

Johnny
7th Mar 2006, 16:14
Deekman, you rule. ;)

http://www.catagar.com/AwayMissions/Trip2005/Serbia-2005-Film2-007.JPG
My lovely wife and me.

I had no idea you and Catsuit were married! You make a very nice couple. ;)

Deekman
8th Mar 2006, 01:22
I had no idea you and Catsuit were married! You make a very nice couple.
I believe they actually met right here in the forums at a hot tub party...

Fido
26th Apr 2006, 15:30
Hey, I lurk around these forums quite a bit (for hints and tips :rolleyes: ) but never posted before and only just looked at this thread. Catsuit, do you still want that superman/wonderwoman tee shirt? You could always get one made, I've got the artwork if you want it?

http://us.a2.yahoofs.com/users/43f29fc4zd444ecaa/2fe3re2/__sr_/ccd6re2.jpg?ph4g5TEBNIi5100E

Sophia Leigh
14th Jul 2006, 01:38
I'm a lady of action! (http://myspace-834.vo.llnwd.net/00543/43/88/543888834_l.jpg);) [ah, who am I trying to kid?! I'm no warrior, I have an office job, this was taken during boot camp] I hope this isn't insulting or something...I was forced to join, like everyone else in here.

I love being a bit artistic with my pics, even if it makes me look 6 years younger! LOL (http://myspace-565.vo.llnwd.net/00615/56/52/615142565_l.jpg)

Its not insulting. I see you have some real Tomb Raider training :)

shirl123
19th Jul 2006, 19:22
Its not insulting. I see you have some real Tomb Raider training :)

hmm...haven't thought of it that way, now that you mention it...
yeah, it was a very different, interesting experience.
besides, I was sleeping in a tent with 15 other girls. we became best friends at the time! you have no idea how great it is when it comes to meeting new people :)

btw, that M16 is verrrrryyy heavy! Lara has real strong arms! :p

Johnny
24th Jul 2006, 10:50
Aww, Mum! You're beautiful! That is the sweetest picture. :)

Sophia Leigh
25th Jul 2006, 00:24
Thanks Johnny :o

suzieq51
25th Jul 2006, 02:40
Great photo Mum, you look gorgeous and your daughter is so cute.

Sophia Leigh
25th Jul 2006, 23:43
Great photo Mum, you look gorgeous and your daughter is so cute.
Thanks Suzie :o . You wouldn't believe the amount of Japanese tourist at the zoo who took my daughter's photo on the weekend because of her red hair :D

CatSuit&Ponytail
4th Sep 2006, 10:12
Hey, I lurk around these forums quite a bit (for hints and tips :rolleyes: ) but never posted before and only just looked at this thread. Catsuit, do you still want that superman/wonderwoman tee shirt? You could always get one made, I've got the artwork if you want it?

http://us.a2.yahoofs.com/users/43f29fc4zd444ecaa/2fe3re2/__sr_/ccd6re2.jpg?ph4g5TEBNIi5100E

Fido, I just saw this today. And I'd love that picture to print on a T. :D If you still have the graphic, send it to me, that would be great. :thumbsup: :D Thanks for the offer. :)

Mum, you seem to have "disappeared". :p

Sophia Leigh
5th Sep 2006, 00:07
Mum, you seem to have "disappeared". :p
I cleaned out my photobucket, I might put it back up later, I chopped all my hair off on Friday so I look a bit different now :D

shurik
6th Sep 2006, 15:22
Hmmm I didn't know we had this going on, picture posting thing, and comments! Well perhaps that's because I don't look around here often?

CatSuit&Ponytail
12th Sep 2006, 07:30
Cute as always, Deekman. :D You are like a Christmas tree cherub. ;)

Deekman
30th Sep 2006, 15:02
Cute as always, Deekman. :D You are like a Christmas tree cherub. ;)
:lol:
But I feel more like the stand the tree goes in!

Treeble
1st Oct 2006, 01:36
Headache, you're very pretty. :eek: :)

Headache
1st Oct 2006, 02:30
Headache, you're very pretty. :eek: :)
Why thank you. I thought I looked more like an idiot :lol:

RuumTaedor
1st Oct 2006, 21:44
I like your last picture, Headache, you look like you're having fun.

BTW, you seem, oh, I dunno, more sociable since Mum noted your previous "incarnation". Could be just a perception thing on my part.

Headache
2nd Oct 2006, 00:04
I like your last picture, Headache, you look like you're having fun.

BTW, you seem, oh, I dunno, more sociable since Mum noted your previous "incarnation". Could be just a perception thing on my part.
Yeah, I was trying not to laugh. :lol:

But yes, I was somewhat... 'Hostile' I guess, because on forums like this I was expecting snooty remarks/snide comments and/or 'I know more than you, in your face' attitudes... But I was so wrong. Nice crowd here. :cool:

..With the occasional exception, of course.. :whistle:

RuumTaedor
2nd Oct 2006, 00:27
Yes, there are lots of great Tomb Raiders here, and yes, there are exceptions, but they are, well, exceptions. Just my opinion, but I like you better as "Headache". :)

Headache
2nd Oct 2006, 00:29
Yes, there are lots of great Tomb Raiders here, and yes, there are exceptions, but they are, well, exceptions. Just my opinion, but I like you better as "Headache". :)
Always are, always will be.

And me too :D

RuumTaedor
9th Oct 2006, 05:29
Did you see me and Zippy? One of the few pictures of myself that I like.

Hey LaraCroft06, I like your car. It doesn't look like your typical family sedan, and those seats don't look like typical family sedan seats. Are you a bit of a speed demon? Or is that someone else's vehicle?

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b189/nat_greene/DSCN0302.jpg

Johnny, I must say, you look fantastic with a tan! I wish I looked something like that with a tan. <sigh>

Mum, I recall your picture before it disappeared, and I agree with Johnny that you're beautiful!

Stuntbabe, I recall way back when you posted yourself as Lara, very nice.

Rebel, I like your pic, it seems to suit you, in my opinion.

Jana, you're such a showoff!

You look like you're having a blast, Deekman.

As I mentioned before, Headache, I like your last pic.

Hey, LittleTaffer, where's your picture? I thought it was cute.

You make a great couple, Goran and CatSuit. I like all your pictures.

As CatSuit mentioned before, this forum does have beautiful members.

Great pics everyone.

Headache
9th Oct 2006, 05:39
Mr.Taedor your car turns me on. :lol: I kid.
Good pic :thumbsup:

And JanaCroft looks like Angelina Jolie... PURTIFUL!!!

RuumTaedor
9th Oct 2006, 18:19
Mr.Taedor your car turns me on. :lol: I kid.
Good pic :thumbsup:
Lol that's sweet, Headache. Thanks.

Ostercy
27th Feb 2007, 07:38
(There are some attractive girls here) :)

Mad Axeman
16th Mar 2007, 14:13
Hey Deekman,
Re your 87/88 fotos, Nice 'do man, had the same cut in 84 :rasp:
" I was a punk before you were a punk......" :D

You're right about the discworld too, Seamstress's, 'the Drum' and music with rocks in........ Who could ask for anything more :rolleyes:

Mad Axeman
16th Mar 2007, 14:16
(There are some attractive girls here) :)

You can say that again! :whistle:

Dunno if you can help me out Ostercy. I'm gonna be in Sheffield in November for Alice Cooper show and can't remember the name of the pub opposite the Hallam Arena :scratch: I think it had a military sounding name 'recruiting sergeant' or something similar. Do you know the name please?

Deekman
26th Apr 2007, 16:16
...had the same cut in 84...
But did you have it shaved to the skin with shaving cream and a straight razor?

RuumTaedor
17th May 2007, 18:31
First post! Me dressed as the lovely Lady Croft herself! (If only I were as skinny!) :

The shoes are rather incongruous I know - but I WAS going clubbing!

Hi Aphrodite, and welcome to the forums. :) So, you decided to jump in with a splash for your first appearance, good for you. You look just fine to me. :thumbsup:

As for your shoes, not everyone is as well equipped as Lara.

RuumTaedor
28th May 2007, 22:34
It's just me...

One of my best girlfriends D and I ...

Aww, that's nice, you look like a fun-lovin' easy-goin' gal.

RuumTaedor
28th May 2007, 22:52
Well anyway, didn't really wanted to post but ohh well here my cool pic...:D

Nice. Nissan Maxima, power, performance, luxury, what more could one want from a vehicle?

Atheist
9th Jun 2007, 18:23
OT, and proberly very nosey, but was'nt Data a mod? :confused:

shurik
10th Jun 2007, 16:55
Nice. Nissan Maxima, power, performance, luxury, what more could one want from a vehicle?

haha yeahh Ruum Taedor I wouldn't say mine as Luxury as Lexus or something but it sure has power :)
well thanks for the comment ;)

sophie22
11th Jun 2007, 10:42
i love photobucket! its my saviour, holds loads and just gets better and better:) nice pics everyone! love the green beardy!:lol:

DayLightX
17th Jun 2007, 09:52
Greetings y'all, new guy here, just posted a couple of photos of me in the other thread, and thought I should drop by here and posts some comments. Y'all look great, love 'em cats hehe.

Oh, and I must be seeing things, there's a couple from the photos that was in the TRA collector's edition documentary :eek: *rubs eyes*

P.S just out of curiosity, how old do you think I am after seeing my photos?

Capkeez
17th Jun 2007, 11:14
mm. 18.
and of course the couple are here. you came here cause you watched the documentary didn't you? like me.:)

DayLightX
17th Jun 2007, 12:07
mm. 18.
and of course the couple are here. you came here cause you watched the documentary didn't you? like me.:)

lol, 18's a good guess, not quite (have to add a few more), but at least a whole lot closer than 12. The guy at the local game shop refused to sell me a copy of TRA cos "hey kid, this game is rated M, which means you've gotta be at least 16 to play it, show me some ID or come back in 4 years." :mad2: (I happened to not have my drivers license with me that day). Then the guy turns around to talk to his manager, "can you believe this? some 12 yr old just tried to buy TRA, kids these days."

And indeed, I came here cos I saw the doco lol, I had no idea TR had this big of a fan community 'til I saw it (TR isn't as popular as I would've liked here in NZ).

Atheist
25th Jun 2007, 17:44
http://i15.tinypic.com/4tux3d0.jpg

I'm guessing you're the one on the left :lol:

Towel
25th Jun 2007, 17:57
Athiest, I agree. J/k. I have a headache now from looking sideways

Phlip
25th Jun 2007, 18:01
I'm guessing you're the one on the left
Yeah. :o

:lol:

CatSuit&Ponytail
26th Jun 2007, 08:05
Phlip, don't worry, she was making a joke about herself pretending she may be unsure who you were. :) Even Athiest wouldn't be so crass as to mean anything else. ;)

I have always maintained that The Official Eidos Forums have the best looking members. :D ...Must be all the cookies I bake... ;)

shurik
28th Jun 2007, 21:34
Tara C that latest picture you posted of you is hot, just letting youk know :D I love it!

Tara C
29th Jun 2007, 07:25
Tara C that latest picture you posted of you is hot, just letting youk know :D I love it!

haha why thank you :rasp:

but i dont think i have seen a picture of you on here....if you have please send me the link if not get uploading :rasp:

Rai
2nd Jul 2007, 23:30
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/54875037/

I'm very Un-photogenic...

:eek: wow that shocked me. I'm really really sorry, Goar, but I thought you were a guy. :o Guess I shouldn't judge by user-names, huh? sorry again.

But you are not unphotogenic. you're pretty and cool looking. ;)

Paulraider
7th Jul 2007, 01:07
for some strange reason i thought you was 20 or something, don't know why. By the way thats not an offensive comment, just got that impression

RuumTaedor
7th Jul 2007, 02:17
Lol. Ah yes, Lo, our "going concern", is young at heart.

Phlip
7th Jul 2007, 15:05
Don't scream :p

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s70/englishathiest/atheist1.png

This is only here for lack of another.
:eek: OMG...

...You're beautiful!

RuumTaedor
7th Jul 2007, 15:51
Don't scream :p

This is only here for lack of another.

* runs around like an idiot broadcasting to the forums *

OMG ATHEIST HAS GRACED US WITH HER PRESENCE!

Hehe well done, Atheist. Even black and while shows us a glimpse of your attractiveness which you have been keeping from us all this time. Hoping to see more that reveal the outer beauty and inner beauty that make up our hopeless romantic "Atheist". :)

Atheist
7th Jul 2007, 16:05
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Awww...:o

Atheist
7th Jul 2007, 16:06

No, I laughed because 'I'm guessing you're the one on the left?' was a stupid question! :D I was'nt laughing at you :o I may be vain, but i'm not that mean! :D

Oh, and thanks for the comment :p

Lo
7th Jul 2007, 16:07
You and Pink are truly very pretty Atheist ;) I've been well and truly knocked off my pedastal :lol:

Phlip
7th Jul 2007, 16:08
Is your hair ginger btw?

Atheist
7th Jul 2007, 16:12
Mine or Lo's?

Phlip
7th Jul 2007, 16:13
Yours.

Lo
7th Jul 2007, 16:13
No Atheist is blonde.

I can see some red in that pic to the left of her hair - a photo glitch though :)

Phlip
7th Jul 2007, 16:23
She looks oddly farmiliar...:scratch:

Atheist
7th Jul 2007, 16:30
No, I'm blonde and black. Everyone's saying I'm going ginger though. I'm not! :lol:

I do look red in most pictures though. But it's just the light/camera.

She looks oddly farmiliar...:scratch:

Well, you don't... :scratch:

LegendLost
8th Jul 2007, 03:52
yeah, I must say Athiest, you really are pretty. Like catsuit said earlier in this thread. We really do have good looking people here:D

RuumTaedor
9th Jul 2007, 04:36
Here's me, myself and I

Cute! You seem to have a bit of a mischievous grin at that moment.

Here are two recent pics of me. Click the thumbnails.

Without my glasses.

With my glasses.

Hehe music always makes the road trip easier. You have a nice smile. :)

Here I am, I wasn't gonna post a pic, but what the heck.
Thats just me, Followed by my playing Tomb Raider!,
Then me just standing (my fingers look creepy like Natla's,
I promise they are normal), Then the typical myspace style mirror shot!:lol:

And here's a fun one, "OH NO WINSTON IS COMING, NO I DONT WANT TEA!"

Lol the Winston one is funny, good one.

Jewel
10th Jul 2007, 03:44
Deek, you are SO darn cool. How do you manage every day life? ;)

DylanDotCom
10th Jul 2007, 11:06
So the Final Fantasy forum got a bit boring...
Think I'll come here now :D

http://http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbumBig.jsp?MemberId=396102736&PhotoId=3368368904&PhotoAlbumId=3257740154

shurik
14th Jul 2007, 04:12
haha why thank you :rasp:

but i dont think i have seen a picture of you on here....if you have please send me the link if not get uploading :rasp:

Tara I posted some of mine in the members pics! Go see them ;)

BLOWHARD
14th Jul 2007, 05:05
CatSuit&Ponytail

You seem vaguely familiar.
I did post a picture with myself and Lara on a forum (can't remember which) a long time ago but I couldn't find it, it's long gone.

BTW, I love that last picture you posted Cat, and I can't think of better combination than a catsuit and a ponytail!!!!

Vilcabamba
14th Jul 2007, 19:26
Hello,

maybe some one can tell me how i can put my photo up on here?? i know how to get a pic ture off the internet and put it on (for that game you guys put on where we have to find a pic to match the word etc)

but how do i put on a picture if its say in a folder on my pc, or is that not possible??

hope you can help me

Below Zero
14th Jul 2007, 19:32
You can upload your pic on Tinypic.com and use the URL to post the pic on here.

Vilcabamba
14th Jul 2007, 19:36
thankyou, i shall do it now nd then i shall reveal myself mwwwwoooorhahahaha

Vilcabamba
14th Jul 2007, 19:38
http://i9.tinypic.com/4kbitjk.jpg

TADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Werner Von Croy
14th Jul 2007, 19:45
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Awww...:o

Coming from a gay guy you are very pretty indeed :D

Werner Von Croy
14th Jul 2007, 19:46

TADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Wow do you know who you resemble? Rebecca Chambers from resi :D

Vilcabamba
14th Jul 2007, 19:49
awww thanks, except i dont think she has as many tattoos as me,

hehehe

Werner Von Croy
14th Jul 2007, 19:52
awww thanks, except i dont think she has as many tattoos as me,

hehehe

You look cool as hell, :D Rock chick me like :cool: :cool:

Vilcabamba
14th Jul 2007, 19:55
SMART!!! you gotta have the rock!!!

Werner Von Croy
14th Jul 2007, 19:57
SMART!!! you gotta have the rock!!!

I look like a nerd LOL

Vilcabamba
14th Jul 2007, 20:01
awwww, im sure you look just fine, nerds are cool any way, i was a major nerd at school i just sat and played tomb raider every evening and got fat

check this out

http://i18.tinypic.com/4yt5ctu.jpg

the quality of the photo doesnt really do it justice, but like rock ......... you must also have one of these hahahaha

Werner Von Croy
14th Jul 2007, 20:04
That is WAY cool Vilcabama my pics on here somewhere wearing a dodgy shirt and hat LOL

Vilcabamba
14th Jul 2007, 20:07
hahaha superb.......... is it hawian???

Werner Von Croy
14th Jul 2007, 20:07
thought i would put them in here for good measure, just in case i put them in the wrong one

http://i18.tinypic.com/4yt5ctu.jpg

You look cool :D

Werner Von Croy
14th Jul 2007, 20:11
hahaha superb.......... is it hawian???

No it's chequed i look like a redneck minus the beard

Here it is http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=181037173&albumID=21544&imageID=679301

Here's another http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=181037173&albumID=21544&imageID=52609

Vilcabamba
14th Jul 2007, 20:21
cooollll!!! you have orange stripes, nice profile,

i only did my myspace the other day after i found out i could have the tomb raider theme and music wooohooo

http://www.myspace.com/vilcabamba96

i think that is my address haha

Werner Von Croy
14th Jul 2007, 20:23
cooollll!!! you have orange stripes, nice profile,

i only did my myspace the other day after i found out i could have the tomb raider theme and music wooohooo

http://www.myspace.com/vilcabamba96

i think that is my address haha

Thank you i had hangover in that pic lol have added you as friend if that's ok :D

Your profile is cool as well you are more than welcome to tweek my profile if you want as well

Vilcabamba
14th Jul 2007, 20:27
i certainly will, i have a hang over right now...... still, woops...

ill add you as a friend, i might actually try putting info on my profile as there is nothing hahaha

Werner Von Croy
14th Jul 2007, 20:31
i certainly will, i have a hang over right now...... still, woops...

ill add you as a friend, i might actually try putting info on my profile as there is nothing hahaha

Could send you the links for the layouts etc if u want :D

BLOWHARD
14th Jul 2007, 20:35
Vilcabamba, you look JUST like Lara Croft...oh, wait, that's a tattoo;) :rolleyes: :rasp:
Seriously, nice ink Vilcabamba! :)

Vilcabamba
14th Jul 2007, 20:41
Vilcabamba, you look JUST like Lara Croft...oh, wait, that's a tattoo;) :rolleyes: :rasp:
Seriously, nice ink Vilcabamba! :)

Ha ha, thanks very much,

i must say your photos did make me giggle, they were cool im guessing your not green in real life ................ or are you!!!!!

RuumTaedor
14th Jul 2007, 23:49
TADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Whoa, look at those tatoos! And that's just the bit that we can see. Nice pic, Vilcabamba.

Captain Mazda
15th Jul 2007, 00:47
Hehe posted my pic in the wrong place.

RuumTaedor
15th Jul 2007, 04:33
The scene earlier this morning: a slightly hung over, dead-tired, confused and unshaven man was spotted in the area.

Lol I guess even "The One Ninja" has his vulnerable moments.

BLOWHARD
15th Jul 2007, 05:17
im guessing your not green in real life ................ or are you!!!!!
I am many hued! *

*as long as I have Photoshop :D :rolleyes:

Captain Mazda
15th Jul 2007, 06:03
I swear it's all his fault. Probably tested some sort of concussion drug on me.

Werner Von Croy
15th Jul 2007, 06:40
I swear it's all his fault. Probably tested some sort of concussion drug on me.

Oh you look as bad as i feel mazda

Xcom
15th Jul 2007, 12:40
Oh! Impressive body art, V.

Vilcabamba
15th Jul 2007, 13:33
thankyou, soon i shall have my sleeve hehe