PDA

View Full Version : Difficult-grade

bendik
25th Dec 2005, 15:04
Hello, I ordered Imperial Glory for a few days ago, and while waiting I've been surfing on the Imperial Glory-homepage, reading reviews and playing the demo. While looking at an screenshot I saw it was 'written' "Easy Battle" - is the difficult-grade changing from time to time, or do you choose "Easy", "Medium" or "Hard" at the beginning of the game? By the way, I am really looking forward to the political part - is it good?

Bendik

Mike_B
25th Dec 2005, 17:07
The easy battle on the screenshot you saw is an estimate by the computer from your changes. This is calculated by comparing your troops and those of your opponents how many and what not.

This is not affected by the overall easy/medium/hard settings. Although when you're playing on a higher difficulty among other things the enemy AI will be smarter.

bendik
25th Dec 2005, 19:36
Thank you. Correct me if I'm wrong; even tough you choose easy on the beginning, you can get a easy-hard-battle? Sounds nice! Or are you not able to choose difficult-grade at all? Will the difficult-grade change from battle to battle? I AM SUCH A NOOB, I KNOW!!

Mike_B
26th Dec 2005, 09:58
Will the difficult-grade change from battle to battle?

No the text you see when a battle starts is just an indication that will give you an idea of what the battle will be like. Depending on your opponents army and yours.

bendik
26th Dec 2005, 13:30
OK, thanks! I guess I'll have the game in a week. The webshop I bought it from is god damn slow!