PDA

View Full Version : Register your clan or fan site!

MattD
16th Dec 2005, 00:45
With the game's release coming soon, it's time to start putting together your very own clan or fan sites. On the official website there is a registration page where you can submit your site info. As a registered site you get to have it linked on the upcoming Statistics website, as well as get yourself access to some of the press assets.

If you need help on setting up a site, there is a fansite kit that was added on the website. Also you can just post on the forums, and I'm sure someone will be able to give tips on how to get your site started.

If you want help on recruiting for your clan, check out the official clan recruitment thread (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=52730&page=1&pp=25).

marker227
16th Dec 2005, 03:28
Thanks MattD. I'm all signed up. :thumbsup:

ShyTown
16th Dec 2005, 08:02
Nice...imma get started on it later on.

EC_KING
17th Dec 2005, 06:35
Sup All.
Were Working o/t on the Ladder site. Plus New forums will go up soon. Trying to get it done asap, BUT we just keep adding stuff. lol. Can't wait till it's able to go public.

E|ite
26th Dec 2005, 21:57
Me and Marker227 are work on a Clan Database. So if anyone makes a clan,they have to register my site and EcKing,snce he is making a ladder site

TracK*
27th Dec 2005, 23:11
With the game's release coming soon, it's time to start putting together your very own clan or fan sites. On the official website there is a registration page where you can submit your site info. As a registered site you get to have it linked on the upcoming Statistics website, as well as get yourself access to some of the press assets.

If you need help on setting up a site, there is a fansite kit that was added on the website. Also you can just post on the forums, and I'm sure someone will be able to give tips on how to get your site started.

If you want help on recruiting for your clan, check out the official clan recruitment thread (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=52730&page=1&pp=25).
Your link is a directory to your clan recruiting thread. Where is it that i'm suppose to sign up at?

marker227
28th Dec 2005, 21:54
On the official website there is a registration page where you can submit your site info.

ShyTown - www.25tolife.com

ShyTown
28th Dec 2005, 22:49
ShyTown - www.25tolife.com

Huh?

What about the site?

marker227
29th Dec 2005, 03:00
You said you didn't know where to go to sign up your clan information. So I posted where to go for it.

(You said) "Your link is a directory to your clan recruiting thread. Where is it that i'm suppose to sign up at?"

ShyTown
29th Dec 2005, 05:39
You said you didn't know where to go to sign up your clan information. So I posted where to go for it.

(You said) "Your link is a directory to your clan recruiting thread. Where is it that i'm suppose to sign up at?"

No, I didn't.

marker227
29th Dec 2005, 15:07
Oh shoot I'm sorry ShyTown. I was quoting TracK.

E|ite
30th Dec 2005, 02:01
screw the clan database,it takes too much of my time and im the only one doing it.

TracK*
1st Jan 2006, 01:47
I don't see it...

EDIT: Nevermind.

DW33ZY
9th Jan 2006, 20:00
Yo I know lots of people are making their own ladder sites and the existing ones will have a 25 to Life section added. but what about using the ones that the game is going to have on 25tolife.com? I am pretty sure there are going to be ladders and rankings and all the stat tracking up on the 25tL site.

Maybe one of the moderators can tell us what that link is going to be when it goes live? I looked around the main site and couldn't find anything that said, but please post where we go once the game is live!

And then of course - lots of people have said they think there will be cheating on the official game ladders and so the only way to stop that is to have moderated tournaments on a ladder site? are you saying that just because every other game has that kind of problem or what?