PDA

View Full Version : Notorious B.I.G. - The Duets: Final Chapter

TracK*
10th Dec 2005, 12:04
The perfect CD to listen to while playing some 25 to Life. I got it the other day and one of my top albums this year.

J-Hood
10th Dec 2005, 16:08
I dont know about supporting it after the Lox vs Diddy on the radio. But I heard he collabed wit people like nelly and peeps is gon around sayin dont support. I heard BIG ft Bob Marley on some song I jus remember marley did the chorius and it had weird lyrics.
[mod edit]d/l songs is as illigal as d/l software.[/mod edit]

TracK*
10th Dec 2005, 16:27
I dont know about supporting it after the Lox vs Diddy on the radio. But I heard he collabed wit people like nelly and peeps is gon around sayin dont support. I heard BIG ft Bob Marley on some song I jus remember marley did the chorius and it had weird lyrics. [mod edit]d/l songs is as illigal as d/l software.[/mod edit]
Nah i'm not going to let Diddy ruin it for me. Besides He gave the Lox back their publishing earlier this week so thats about as good as it gets.

Take my opinion on it man. I know good music :D

Tee-Spoon
18th Dec 2005, 21:44
Its an aright Cd i was listenin to the radio with Voletta Wallace bein interviewed whose Big's mom.. and can't really hate the people on the CD cuz she picked everyone she thought should be on it or not be on it...Based on who she thought was rapping from the heart...but it's a good cd i like the original biggie songs better though...

Hatchetman702
21st Dec 2005, 10:13
**** that WEST SIDE BAD BOY KILLA......ehh lol jk that dead fat dude is alright but i hate p.diddy,junior mafia and that skanky ass lil kim.....

J-Hood
21st Dec 2005, 15:01
Damn hatch show some respect :cool: He was 1 of the best rappers out.

ice13
21st Dec 2005, 20:10
i heard the song nasty girl and it sounded pretty good.

viZZiOn
21st Dec 2005, 21:34
i allways got much respect for biggie, but i gotta say, i feel his original work alot more

hows anyone gonna know a dead mans perspective?

i personally wouldnt want people i didnt know kissing my ass after i'm gone

J-Hood
22nd Dec 2005, 01:12
Yea the resurrected Biggie (so far from what the radio is playing) doesnt seem too good and nasty girl barely had him rap it sounded like a pop song to me. The new pac out now still sounds good though. Gotta luv ghetto gospel

ShyTown
23rd Dec 2005, 07:09
This album is raw.