PDA

View Full Version : Help Me Please! This Is Killing Me!!

Fullmetal316
10th Dec 2005, 04:03
Hello all,

I've beaten the game Total Overdose, however I have recently found myself trying to sing the lyrics to the intro song of total overdose. It won't leave my head. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME THE NAME OF THIS SONG IN THE INTRO.

The part before the main songs starts playing is from the beginning of "Step Off" by Molotov, but the rest of the song in nothing like it.

SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME THIS SONG NAME!!!

Thanks

-Fullmetal

worker
10th Dec 2005, 04:28
Yes, could someone tell me the intro song and all song involved in this game, if thats possible, that would be awesome. :cool:

Fullmetal316
10th Dec 2005, 08:39
Yes, could someone tell me the intro song and all song involved in this game, if thats possible, that would be awesome. :cool:
All the songs are listed on the games mainsite, I just want to know which one this particular one is.

worker
10th Dec 2005, 09:43
Can u please give me the site name and the name of Track and Artist, that would be most appreciated. :thumbsup:

worker
10th Dec 2005, 09:50
i may be able to help u

i think the intro song is Delinquat Habit - Return of the Tres , try that, im pretty sure thats the intro song.

sick
11th Dec 2005, 02:42
Yeah, it's RotT of Dh.

worker
11th Dec 2005, 10:18
what does that mean
:confused: :confused: :confused:

Fullmetal316
12th Dec 2005, 15:34
Thank you guys sooooooo much.

EDIT:This is the song that is playing when he's carrying all the weapons into the ranch right? It's in spanish and it's like heavy rock. I just wanna make sure before I buy the CD.

I really can't explain when it's played. It's in the intro animation before you press start.

EDIT AGAIN:My friend downloaded the song, that's not it. I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE SONG BEFORE YOU PRESS START. Whoops, sorry caps lock there...

Anyways...it's the song when he walks into the farm with all those guns and drops all of them onto the ground before he starts to shoot at the enemies with the sawed off shotgun. THE INTRO ANIMATION BEFORE THE START BUTTON.
-Fullmetal

Fullmetal316
13th Dec 2005, 23:04
I know bumps aren't allowed and you can ban me for it if you want, but it dosen't show edited posts as new and I don't know who to contact about this...