PDA

View Full Version : Raziel Tatto (Tv Spot)

]Raziel[
5th Dec 2005, 15:32
Does Anyone have the sketch or drawing from the Soul Reaver Tv Spot commercial, where the guy is making the Raziel Tattoo?!

rabban
5th Dec 2005, 22:40
i thought it was a woman?

]Raziel[
5th Dec 2005, 22:57
i thought it was a woman?

It is a woman, The guy is making it.

rabban
6th Dec 2005, 00:37
i think you can download it from the eidos website.

]Raziel[
6th Dec 2005, 00:45
i think you can download it from the eidos website.

From where!? ive already searched the site and didnt find anything. Can you give me a link or anything?!

Omega
6th Dec 2005, 00:59
You can download the TV advert by clicking here (http://files.legacyofkain.net/sr2/movies/TATTOO_30.zip) :)

]Raziel[
6th Dec 2005, 01:07
You can download the TV advert by clicking here (http://files.legacyofkain.net/sr2/movies/TATTOO_30.zip) :)

Yeah, i know, and i have the wallpaper from where the tattoo was taken. What i want is the drawing or sketch from that wallpaper. If anyone has it of course. But thanks anyway

TheWatcher
6th Dec 2005, 03:04
Great link, Omega. I hadn't seen that before. That would be a cool tattoo, the SR1 Raziel perched up on that broken rock but it would take forever and be quite expensive I think.

I thought of getting Raz's symbol slightly smaller than Kain's and above it on mine, with a small Melchiah and Zephon to the left and small Rahab and Dumah to the right. Of course I thought of this after Kain's taking up my whole back.

Omega
6th Dec 2005, 13:08
Well, seeing as the actual tattoo wasn't actually done on the girl - then I think you'd have a hard time finding a sketch as it was mostly likely drawn on the girl on the fly.

Maybe using bits of pre-existing images as a reference.

fneh
6th Dec 2005, 14:08
the tattoo of raziel is from the SR2 box art (UK version at least). Are you talking about that simple little 'LOK' thing on the back of her neck? I'm sure you could draw that yourself or something. It's not complicated. A tattoo artist would neaten up your design for you anyway....

]Raziel[
6th Dec 2005, 15:44
the tattoo of raziel is from the SR2 box art (UK version at least). Are you talking about that simple little 'LOK' thing on the back of her neck? I'm sure you could draw that yourself or something. It's not complicated. A tattoo artist would neaten up your design for you anyway....

No, im talking about the one on her back. I´ve searched the web for all the soul reaver drawings and tattoos that i could find, but that one.....forget it. Seems like ill have to draw it myself :(

WraithStar
6th Dec 2005, 16:08
Maybe you can play the video in Quicktime, pause it when you can see the entire tattoo, and then take a screenshot? (Press the "print scrn" button on the keyboard and then go into paintbrush and click on edit, paste) I've done that with a few music videos, so it should work for this TV commercial :)

Edit: I did it myself just to see if I could do it. I've got decent pictures, but I'm trying to post them on DeviantArt (I just signed up for the hell of it because I've been wanting to post a lot of screenshots lately, and boy is it a pain to post something :( )

]Raziel[
6th Dec 2005, 16:30
Maybe you can play the video in Winamp, pause it when you can see the entire tattoo, and then take a screenshot? (Press the "print scrn" button on the keyboard and then go into paintbrush and click on edit, paste) I've done that with a few music videos, so it should work for this TV commercial :)

I´ve done that too, but in that part of the commercial, the light is constantly switching on and off, and its hard to get a clean pic out of it. But yeah, its the only way so far to get that damn drawing! :)

WraithStar
6th Dec 2005, 16:32
http://www.deviantart.com/view/26082547/

I just posted this, it's the best I can do. If you show that, combined with the actual wallpaper image, to the tattoo artist, see if he can figure out what you want and draw it himself :)

]Raziel[
6th Dec 2005, 16:42
http://www.deviantart.com/view/26082547/

I just posted this, it's the best I can do. If you show that, combined with the actual wallpaper image, to the tattoo artist, see if he can figure out what you want and draw it himself :)

Thanks WraithStar! Ill see what i can do now with all of this. Its pretty big, and looks very expensive....but is that a cool tatto or what!? :)

WraithStar
6th Dec 2005, 16:49
You're welcome. I'm glad I could help :) That tattoo does look very cool. However, I saw one of my friends get a tattoo once and it looked so painful that I'll never get one myself. Be sure you know what you are getting into before you do anything (and naturally make sure that if you do get the tattoo, it's under sterile conditions).

]Raziel[
6th Dec 2005, 16:54
I kown, alot of my friends have tattoos, big tattoos, so i know how much it hurts. But still, i have to think about it, size, color, MONEY... But im one step closer now! :) Thanks again

garbagefanuk
6th Dec 2005, 23:20
I remember that advert. Old :D

blincoln
7th Dec 2005, 07:50
Like Fneh said, that's the image of Raziel from the cover of the SR2 box, with the background edited out:

http://www.galaxisnet.hu/termekkepek/normal/ps2/ps2_soul_reaver_2.jpg

Some people seem to find tattoos painful, but none of mine have bothered me. I said go for it =).

fneh
7th Dec 2005, 12:35
like I said..... the box art Ben posted a link to..... That picture is everywhere. If you wanted that done then I'd take the actual box art to the artist, and not screen of a picture of a picture.... All you have to do is say how big you want it. You could take that screen in as a ref if you wanted.

Personally, I think the one on the back of her neck is a lot more tasteful but to each their own. :thumbsup:

Some ppl pass out from the pain. Some never stop complaining and some just aren't even bothered by it.

A lot depends on WHERE you get it done. I certainly wouldn't want to have one done on my stomach but arms and backs wouldn't be as bad.

And I cannot stress enough; do NOT go to the guy that'll do it cheapest. You don't want a bad job doing on a tattoo that size, believe me. If you have to wait longer for the money then so be it. Remember, it'll be there the rest of your life. Make sure it's the best it can be.

]Raziel[
7th Dec 2005, 16:57
I like the one on her neck too, but i really want one of raziel, and this was the best one i could find. The "pain" part, well, i dont have any tattoos but....i would really like to get this one done (maybe not in that size), and as we all know, no pain, no gain :)

fneh
7th Dec 2005, 17:27
I don't know if a tattoo artist will be willing to do a full back tattoo on virgin flesh. You're probably better getting a smaller one done first. The back of the neck isn't the most comfortable place to start tho...

Don't rush into anything. If need be commision someone to do a design for you of raziel that's unique to you. At the end of the day it's worth the extra cash.

]Raziel[
7th Dec 2005, 17:34
yeah, i konw, thats why i said that if i was going to do it, it would not be in that size. And i thought of having someone sketching raziel for me too, i just dont know who... I need someone that draws pretty good.

fneh
7th Dec 2005, 17:49
If you're willing to wait until after May then I can help you out with the design. I'm in my final year at uni atm tho so I don't have time to breathe until then. :(

]Raziel[
7th Dec 2005, 18:25
Maybe ill do that, i still dont have much cash, and i rather wait till i have the perfect design, than to rush things up and regret it. Thnaks anyway fneh :)