PDA

View Full Version : Kain in "24" TV Series

DeifiedKain
4th Dec 2005, 05:19
I forgot his name, Simon Temple, Templeman is that it, whose the voice of Kain? Anyway's, I was watching the 24 series season 3 and I got to the 5th disc recognized him as he was playing a british CIA agent, anyways, I dont know if someones mentioned this, just wanted to give a heads up...

unimatrix2612
10th Dec 2005, 21:06
This is news to me, but judging by the number of views and the total lack of replies, I come to two different hypotheses:

Many of our forumites have never heard of 24 :eek: or
this is ideed old news and I'm just being a doofus (as usual) and missed it . . .

weaponx
10th Dec 2005, 23:12
This is news to me, but judging by the number of views and the total lack of replies, I come to two different hypotheses:

Many of our forumites have never heard of 24 :eek: or
this is ideed old news and I'm just being a doofus (as usual) and missed it . . .

for me its 2.

Omega
11th Dec 2005, 00:07
I remember seeing this.

It was posted on 12-04-2005 (thats 4th April for non-American date settings).

TheWatcher
11th Dec 2005, 21:38
Meh. I love Simon Templeman (obviously), but I'm not going to buy a whole season of a show I don't really like anyway just to see him in an episode. Besides, he should be busy laying down voiceover for LOK6!

Now what would make it worth buying is if he were on a show where the producers let him ad lib a bit and he managed to sneak in a Vae Victus or some other of Kain's lines. LOL! That would be killer.

Smoke_Z
11th Dec 2005, 22:52
Y'know, when I read Simon Templeman's credits on that one site, it made me assume he was a house husband or something. (Duh, his stage plays wouldn't be in there.) He needs to do a movie or do a bit more tv guest roles so we can see more of him. That or become involved in another Kain game.

Umah Bloodomen
11th Dec 2005, 23:10
The contents of this discussion have been copied and merged with The LOK Voice Actor Discussion (includes various roles of voice actors) (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=45899).

Please continue this discussion there.

Thanks. :)