PDA

View Full Version : An Eidos Clan!!?

[HU$]BruceWayne
1st Dec 2005, 20:41
It would be nice if the makers along with Eidos employment make their own clan. It would be nice to go up against the makers. I would so own them :D J.K. Anyways, I will most definately be looking for a clan. I like hardcore gamers. What I mean is I want to be on the winning team. The clan I'm with on SOCOM III, they're ok but they careless about their ranks, so they play carelessly(is this a word?) and we tend to lose cause they don't care. Ok, so what?, you don't care about your rank but you're not here to lose either. So I want to be on that dominate clan. I'm a free agent I don't know if I will use the same name as on the forums but I will most definately be getting up with the Top Players.

marker227
2nd Dec 2005, 17:14
It would be cool to play against the makers. I know some of them are going to play on PS2. One of the designers is on the forums.

Yes, carelessly is a word :D.

mbones50
3rd Dec 2005, 01:00
yea that would make the game more funner to like i bet eidos clan would be real good and kill alot of clans

kevork
3rd Dec 2005, 01:35
I am sure a bunch of people who worked on the game will be playing ;)

viZZiOn
3rd Dec 2005, 07:34
very good to hear

i love knowing that the people who designed the game are actually going to be playing it

that means theres very little chance its crap

PS: kevork, a friend of mine asked me what drugs it would be in raid mode. i was wondering if its specific substence or just "the drugs"

TracK*
3rd Dec 2005, 11:00
I hate to say it but they won't be any good. Zipper sucks at playing SOCOM so don't feel bad Eidos guys :D

J-Hood
3rd Dec 2005, 17:28
very good to hear

i love knowing that the people who designed the game are actually going to be playing it

that means theres very little chance its crap

PS: kevork, a friend of mine asked me what drugs it would be in raid mode. i was wondering if its specific substence or just "the drugs"

lol a "friend"

viZZiOn
3rd Dec 2005, 20:41
lol a "friend"

shhh your going to give away my clever wordplay to everryone

mbones50
3rd Dec 2005, 22:59
I hate to say it but they won't be any good. Zipper sucks at playing SOCOM so don't feel bad Eidos guys :D

idk man its diffrent people who playing yo so they might be good

marker227
3rd Dec 2005, 23:03
All I have to say is: you never know ;).

[HU$]BruceWayne
5th Dec 2005, 00:39
I am sure a bunch of people who worked on the game will be playing ;)

Good, I would love to challenge you and your Company. It will also be nice if us guys here on the Forums get together and make a clan!? What do you guys think?