PDA

View Full Version : Legacy of Kain For the PSP

TryFal
1st Dec 2005, 10:54
I've played soul reaver 2 and now I'm playing defiance. I love both game, they look great and the story line is amazing, everthing fits :thumbsup: .
But 2 months ago I brought Sony PSP and I was wonderring, is it possible for eidos to make the game for the PSP. The PSP is powerfull enough to do it.
Tell my what you thing about it, and maybe eidos will do it, in the future :rolleyes:

Umah Bloodomen
2nd Dec 2005, 04:22
I've played soul reaver 2 and now I'm playing defiance. I love both game, they look great and the story line is amazing, everthing fits :thumbsup: .
But 2 months ago I brought Sony PSP and I was wonderring, is it possible for eidos to make the game for the PSP. The PSP is powerfull enough to do it.
Tell my what you thing about it, and maybe eidos will do it, in the future :rolleyes:

Seeing as CD/Eidos is focused on the future, I doubt they will ever elect to port any of the current titles to the PSP. It will be anyone's guess as to whether or not future installments will be. Depends on where the PSP sits if/when the new title is released.

Welcome to the Community too, TryFal. :)

TryFal
2nd Dec 2005, 08:39
Seeing as CD/Eidos is focused on the future, I doubt they will ever elect to port any of the current titles to the PSP. It will be anyone's guess as to whether or not future installments will be. Depends on where the PSP sits if/when the new title is released.

Welcome to the Community too, TryFal. :)

more company's have done this, look at medievil, and they change the story line a bit. Well if they are going to make a new title(I hope so) It would be great if they also make one for the PSP. Lets hope both things :o

fneh
2nd Dec 2005, 14:50
Medievil for PSP is a freaking awesome idea. It makes me wanna buy a PSP until I looks at the price of the things.....

Having SR1 on PSP would indeed be very cool. And IMO would breathe new life into a festering series. Soul reaver PSP could be the entire story of raziel in ONE game (yes I know CD; releasing a COMPLETE game for once??? madness you say!).

I really think that could work. sure things would be cut out from what's in the original versions, but I think you'll all agree: 1 complete game is better than 3 half finished ones.

Soul reaver PSP could bring us up to date and pave the way for a PS3 LOK title.

Of course Eidos actually letting a developer FINISH a game before putting it on the shelves means this is all as much fantasy as me growing a pair of black feathered wings.

PS: tryfal, your name makes me hungry

TryFal
5th Dec 2005, 08:04
well that's what I mean the hole story in one game

by the way, what do you mean by this????
PS: tryfal, your name makes me hungry

fneh
5th Dec 2005, 11:21
http://www.fortune3.com/~comp75285/50925896.jpg

Trifle is a kind of desert ;)