PDA

View Full Version : Pics of the croft mansion???

Laaalle
27th Nov 2005, 20:21
:confused: :confused:

i just love that the training in this fantastic new game will take place in lara mansion i england.. but has there been any pics of the mansion puplished yet ? cause i think i saw an pic of the hall somewhere.. and it looks awesome :p

Laaalle
27th Nov 2005, 21:01
here it is...

i dont know if it is fake...

but take a look at it :confused:

go to

www.trsaga.com

scrol down the menu and stop at Lara Croft then you pick Hilo Aventuras

the you come to some places of the games and the second lowest pic is a really good version of the hall..

and i dont talk spanish, so would someone who can please transform the tekxt that is written on left ogf the pic ?

Thnx :p

Chris Daly
27th Nov 2005, 23:55
Hi Laaalle ;)

Alta Vista Babel Fish: http://babelfish.altavista.com/tr
translates as :

To its 36 Lara years it thoroughly remains in its mansion, recovering forces, training and preparing themselves for its next adventure, in which it will have to stop another new threat for the world, and of which will not be arranged to let proliferate outside the reach of its hands. In this it magnifies mansion and totally remodelada, Lara trained and rested of its hard feats. :)

The mansion is described as being year 2004 and the stairs look
wrong :confused: , so I dont think it is an accurate image from
any of the Tomb Raider games.

Trinity34
28th Nov 2005, 01:05
:confused: :confused:

i just love that the training in this fantastic new game will take place in lara mansion i england.. but has there been any pics of the mansion puplished yet ? cause i think i saw an pic of the hall somewhere.. and it looks awesome :p

There have not been any pics released which say... "This is the new mansion"... but I think Lara's mansion is in the first game trailer. Remember that scene where she is around a bunch of people? I think that is her mansion.

imported_Mark_
28th Nov 2005, 15:48
The mansion is described as being year 2004 and the stairs look wrong :confused: , so I dont think it is an accurate image from
any of the Tomb Raider games.
AnaCroft (the webmistress) and I are friends, and she told me she couldn't find any updated picture of Lara's mansion, so she used one she found on the internet.

MADVDPRODUCTIONS
6th Feb 2006, 08:26
hi how do you put an image on this forum? Sorry im new..

Sophia Leigh
6th Feb 2006, 08:36
hi how do you put an image on this forum? Sorry im new..

You need to upload it somewhere first such as www.photobucket.com, copy the url and then use the little insert picture icon about and insert the url.

MADVDPRODUCTIONS
6th Feb 2006, 20:26
I figured it out.. i apreciate it!! :) :thumbsup:

MADVDPRODUCTIONS
6th Feb 2006, 20:36
:thumbsup: http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f183/Madvdproductions/bee2bbb3.jpg

konichi-wa
6th Feb 2006, 20:42
that pic right there is from the first trailer but the little part after that is here sliding and then it shows what looks like could be her house again i dunno how to take screenshots from the trailer so