PDA

View Full Version : Erm

yay
26th Nov 2005, 18:16
well,i got the game today.it's preety good in single player but after a while i decided to try out the multiplayer.I created an account and searched for matches.It found only 2. Is this normal or are there usually more servers?

I have the PC version

jEj
26th Nov 2005, 18:23
The PC version of Snowblind is dead. Hopefully you really enjoy the SP as 2 games up is a busy day in the Snowblind MP world.

yay
26th Nov 2005, 18:29
damn :(

oh well,thanks for the help ;)

pyro256
26th Nov 2005, 19:16
The PC version of Snowblind is dead. Hopefully you really enjoy the SP as 2 games up is a busy day in the Snowblind MP world.

Not entirely. There are total noobs that still play and I kick their butts really badly.

BTW I accepted your clan invite.

Mike_B
26th Nov 2005, 20:23
The reason there are so few people online is because some of the people encounter crashes when they're playing it online. Which is really annoying, a shame really :(

pyro256
26th Nov 2005, 21:08
The reason there are so few people online is because some of the people encounter crashes when they're playing it online. Which is really annoying, a shame really :(

Remember the crash fix found by Scochrane? He announced it awhile back. The new people don't know about since they just joined. Might as well Sticky that thread for the sake of the players that are just starting out.

jEj
26th Nov 2005, 22:26
Not entirely. There are total noobs that still play and I kick their butts really badly.

BTW I accepted your clan invite.

Cool check your PM's at [T] forums.

Mike_B
27th Nov 2005, 10:43
Remember the crash fix found by Scochrane? He announced it awhile back. The new people don't know about since they just joined. Might as well Sticky that thread for the sake of the players that are just starting out.

:o

Let me dig that one up and sticky it.

Thanks,

pyro256
27th Nov 2005, 14:31
:o

Let me dig that one up and sticky it.

Thanks,

No prob.

Cool check your PM's at [T] forums.

Done. Thanks for letting me in.