PDA

View Full Version : MANHUNT-The sneakiest bloodbath you'll ever love!

John D.
26th Nov 2005, 14:29
Heard about this game for months and I finally got it at EB games yesterday. I've just played a couple of levels so far, but it's simply beautiful! :thumbsup: Lot's of thief style sneaking and hiding bodies, along with some rather intense 'Running Man' style of violence. Like Thief, head on attacks are unwise, but quietly coming up from behind your human prey gives you the advantage in attack....clamps plastic bag over gang members head :D :thumbsup:

the one true thief
26th Nov 2005, 16:10
I played this game when if first was out, and it really is quite fun. It does get scary though. :p

It should of had a multiplayer feature. :D

John D.
26th Nov 2005, 17:39
It's got my pulse pounding too, I love it! Now I've got the machete! :D I dont have time to do it myself with my current project but somebody's got to create a similar theme for an FM-Garrett trapped in a madmans twisted game! :)

clayman
26th Nov 2005, 22:52
This game made me realize how wide the "MA" rating can get - I let my kids play and/or watch Thief once I saw how inconsequential the violence/language was, but when I fired Manhunt up, I had to evacuate all underage people almost immediately. My 11 year old left on his own, my 6 year old demanded, 'What does that word mean?" before being forcibly banished. And it got worse after they left. ;)

(Of course, since I'm not a Doom/Quake person, I'm sure I've missed a lot of mature material over the years)

Interesting game though, fun to fuddle with for a few days. :)

stickyfingers
27th Nov 2005, 19:08
This game made me realize how wide the "MA" rating can get...
The fact that it's a Rockstar game should have been a clue....

clayman
29th Nov 2005, 00:17
The fact that it's a Rockstar game should have been a clue....

It was my first Rockstar game....so are there others I should play only at midnight/turn volume off/banish juveniles etc ? :D

stickyfingers
29th Nov 2005, 05:53
Rockstar published GTA - San Andreas. Remember the 'hot coffee' mod?

John D.
29th Nov 2005, 17:04
Dont play Manhunt-It might make you act crazy, look at what happened to this kid! ;) :p http://home.comcast.net/%7Ehellbentdeathspew/Manhunt_I_was_an_I.T..wmv