PDA

View Full Version : Spare time

officerpuppy
26th Nov 2005, 05:43
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b344/Officerpuppy_/Crazy.jpg
That will rattle a few cages :p

FatBadger
26th Nov 2005, 11:18
So what are you going to do next.. open a chain of MacDonalds?

Badger

officerpuppy
26th Nov 2005, 16:24
I think a yellow arch would make parliment look weird :p

Oststar
27th Nov 2005, 08:37
Actually Badger, I think he'll wake up from whatever dream he's in, or find himself in a nightmare without an exit strategy ;)

auxilla
17th Dec 2005, 04:08
Ohh i fell alll cozy now

Feisigh do thoin fein

Lefebvre
6th Jan 2006, 20:05
that 'Next Turn' button doesn't work *cough* ;)

officerpuppy
8th Jan 2006, 06:26
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b344/Officerpuppy_/Better.jpg
Is that one better? :p

Lefebvre
10th Jan 2006, 00:08
Is that one better? :p
lol probably dude, but my screen res is out so I can't see it ;)

Maybe given the nature of those flags it should be a 'Funny Turn' button :)

yeomancavalry
11th Jan 2006, 00:15
LOL.... okay... let's see, maybe we can add something like the Texas Rangers, US Cavalry, or maybe even Canadian Rocky Mounted Police...

All in good fun.

officerpuppy
11th Jan 2006, 01:03
Last night I got the idea, what if I switched some things around and maybe replace militia with a regiment of cows or wolfs. :p

Lefebvre
12th Jan 2006, 03:36
Last night I got the idea, what if I switched some things around and maybe replace militia with a regiment of cows or wolfs. :p
give them some muskets and I'm with you :)

officerpuppy
12th Jan 2006, 03:59
Actually I tried it out today, unfortunately the cow textures dont seem to want to work, in game you get the cow model to spawn but its just a white texture. Looks pretty funny. The animation for them to walk was not working either, they just stayed still when moving, but I did charge them against another unit, looks pretty funny seeing a wave of cows comming towards you.

Earlier I tried making some "Braveheart" skins and replaced the English Blackwatch unit with them. Too bad they cant carry weapons like militia does. I replaced the French militia with Egyptian militia and used my Braveheart skin, but it just doesnt have that movie look since they don't have kilts but baggy pants instead which don't look so bad either.

Lefebvre
13th Jan 2006, 03:12
@officerpuppy - can you access the file that controls the look of the cows in the game itself? That way your idea could be done after all if you can port that file to the militia unit's skins :)

officerpuppy
15th Jan 2006, 02:07
Well, militia looks like this: (DefUnidadesImperio)

.MILICIA
[
.PROC "UNIDAD_INFANTERIA"
.AI "AI_UNIDAD_INFANTERIA"
.GRX "Models\00EjercitoBase\Infanteria\GenericoH\GenericoH.V3D"
.ANM "Models\00EjercitoBase\Infanteria\GenericoH\GenericoH_ANM.sb"
.RANDOMTEX "Infanteria\Miliciano.dds"
.SHADOW "Models\Sombras\Sombra.V3D"

When I was done with it, it looked like this:

.MILICIA
[
.PROC "UNIDAD_INFANTERIA"
.AI "AI_UNIDAD_INFANTERIA"
.GRX "Models\Criaturas\Vaca\Vaca.V3D"
.ANM "Models\Criaturas\Vaca\Vaca_ANM.sb"
.RANDOMTEX "Models\Criaturas\Vaca\Vaca.tga"
.SHADOW "Models\Sombras\Sombra.V3D"

Like this, you get the cow model to spawn but they just stand there and have no animations or textures.

On a side note, its also possible to give ships four flags instead of two. One spawns on top of the main top mast and the other at the bow of the ship.

Lefebvre
16th Jan 2006, 03:12
@officerpuppy
hhmm .. well it looks like you and I are on the same page, but sadly the cows haven't read the same book ;) at least not yet.

hardyea
30th Mar 2006, 16:46
Ok, I am in school right now, but I was wondering how can you do that with the american flag? And then you got 100 men with the people who shoot at each other. How do you do that? I wont the American Flag as one of my flags and i wont 100 men to shoot at the enemy. I look at the mods forums but can't find it. So if you could help me that would be great.

mongoose8
5th Apr 2006, 00:02
all right

Old Glory flying in the Isles :thumbsup:

officerpuppy
17th Apr 2006, 19:18
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b344/Officerpuppy_/87ac5822.jpg

Lefebvre
19th Apr 2006, 10:19
aahh .. the Republicans run riot during the great spellchecker famine of '96 :)