PDA

View Full Version : secret level c3po room

jedimastermooseman
24th Nov 2005, 22:58
Hi, just finished ep 1, 2, 3 after finally geting full status on Kasshyk (remember to get all the lights in the first tree scene then you'll be fine /espescially when invincible). I have made the word lego but cannot seem to free threepio. Can anyone tell me if it just a matter of braking the floor light covers and making them all green? If so how, because my poor fingers cant manage it after Kasshyk!!!
If anyone needs advice of completing the game thus far or geting over the darn pixel shader problem please ask.
For Pixel shaders try 3DAnalyse.exe Google can find it no problem. Any probs just ask.

Roll on ep 4,5,6.

Ho, Bah Ho, Bah, Ho Bah!!!!!!!

King Kong next........

intrepid_soul
27th Feb 2006, 21:57
Its really hard but the one in the top left corner shuts off quicker the the rest, so you have to start at the one next to it and run around lighting them up quickly.

evesdilemma
20th Mar 2006, 05:08
So I started at that one, (I have gamecube, don't know if that makes a difference) and the two in the top left and right hand corners shut off before I can run all the way around-has anyone made it past this point yet?

intrepid_soul
20th Mar 2006, 18:50
I have and its really really really hard with one person, but the secret is to start on the one that doesn't shut off quickly and run around it. The other way is with 2 players. Its alot easier if you have two people running around it.