PDA

View Full Version : Ladder WebSite Suggestions (25tl fansite)

EC_KING
23rd Nov 2005, 05:29
Ok Guys, Last chance to get your idea's in.

Were a 100% 25 to life ladder site. NOTHING ELSE!

Were going into the full script debug mode soon, But have a little time to add stuff other ladder site's don't have or won't add. I'm looking to add stuff to make the ladder fun, and simple. I'm not going to post about the NEW Additions to the script, so Don't ask. BUT WERE 100% GEARED Towards 25TL.
--
Post your Ideas, i guess the dead line here will be DEC 10th. That should be enough time to get the last changes in before opening of JAN 01,06 for the per-war demo Ladder. Our time has COME..... only 8 weeks away :thumbsup:

TracK*
24th Nov 2005, 10:25
I know what ladder i'm using:

http://25tolife.gamebattles.com

J-Hood
24th Nov 2005, 14:23
I would'nt use GB if I was you unless you like weapons/map bans.

EC_KING
24th Nov 2005, 14:33
TracK*
I know what ladder i'm using:

http://25tolife.gamebattles.com

That's nice, But not really what i was asking.

Should i hold you to that? you have not even seen my site yet. :p

marker227
24th Nov 2005, 23:14
What is your site?

Dennis
24th Nov 2005, 23:15
That's nice, But not really what i was asking.

Should i hold you to that? you have not even seen my site yet. :p

I also have a ladder site for 25 to life. But I am also converting it's system to ladders, the ones now shown are leagues. I also want to make guides and stuff for the game. You can find it on www.25tolife.co.uk

marker227
24th Nov 2005, 23:16
Did you pay for the hosting to this site?

Dennis
24th Nov 2005, 23:18
Did you pay for the hosting to this site?

Yes i already have it months now. I am also looking for suggestions for a ladder. Do you know if the game has cheat protection?

marker227
24th Nov 2005, 23:19
Yes I do. It has DNAS on the PS2 version, but some memebers believe that it will not stop the cheaters from trying to mess up the gameplay for others.

Dennis
24th Nov 2005, 23:26
Yes I do. It has DNAS on the PS2 version, but some memebers believe that it will not stop the cheaters from trying to mess up the gameplay for others.

I hope they won't. I want to just make a registration system for the clans so they input the results themselves and can challenge other clans. Cheaters are always difficult to deal with in ladders. Especially when there is no objective person or program who saw someone cheat.

E|ite
26th Dec 2005, 22:05
ME and marker are making a clan database,so people can keep track of the clans and if people need a clan then they can just look on mine and markers site and they would find a clan easily. hey Ec king make a links page and add mine and markers site after me and him finish making it and we'll make a links section and add your site as a affiliate.

EC_KING
29th Dec 2005, 05:44
Dennis
I also have a ladder site for 25 to life. But I am also converting it's system to ladders, the ones now shown are leagues. I also want to make guides and stuff for the game. You can find it on www.25tolife.co.uk

Yes, i checked your site out Dennis. WoW you put in alot of time. :) Looking Good. Good Luck with everything. I see you even put in the BEATS. lol nice detail.

----

E|ite
ME and marker are making a clan database,so people can keep track of the clans and if people need a clan then they can just look on mine and markers site and they would find a clan easily. hey Ec king make a links page and add mine and markers site after me and him finish making it and we'll make a links section and add your site as a affiliate.

Humm, Sound's like a Nice idea. If your putting as much effort in your site as Dennis did, then sure. I know your a hardcore 25tolife guy and into the game heavy, i'm sure we can work together on something. Give me a pm about your idea, i have something i had i mind also about a clan database.
--
The ladder script part of the site will allow you to turn on the Recruting Icon from the Team/Clan Account there are openings in, This will also be viewed from the CLANS RECRUTING link on the HOME page. then it would break into ladders category's for each, telling how may teams are recruting. from there it will give more info. (get detailed) as well as a link to the teams stats page.
The FREE AGENT is very similiar.

EC_KING
29th Dec 2005, 05:52
Dennis

Originally Posted by marker227

I hope they won't. I want to just make a registration system for the clans so they input the results themselves and can challenge other clans. Cheaters are always difficult to deal with in ladders. Especially when there is no objective person or program who saw someone cheat.

Yea, this is one of the very things that we looked to end. Over time I seen the ways things were done, and ways around stuff. But alot must be thought about in stopping cheaters. In the end we made it alot less work to just play the game, and have fun. thats all i can say about that. :D

E|ite
30th Dec 2005, 02:05
dennis has already a gang section
every body who owns a gang can register with his site,and dennis u need help with your site anytime? im there!

Optimus Prime
8th Jan 2006, 11:36
try my site www.epicladders.com

TracK*
9th Jan 2006, 02:00
I would'nt use GB if I was you unless you like weapons/map bans.
Yes they did ruin SOCOM in numerous ways but to deny that they have good competition would be a mistake. I'll register my clan wherever the best competition is.