PDA

View Full Version : THANK YOU! Lara got a Star!

MattD
15th Nov 2005, 19:47
As most of you already know, Lara Croft has gotten in the Top 4 in the Walk of Game, and has been awarded her very own Star that will appear in the Metreon!

I, along with the rest of Eidos and Crystal Dynamics would like to give a very big THANK YOU to all of our fans that made this possible. She would have never been able to get there without you.

You have proven once again that the Tomb Raider community is a powerful force. We are extremely privileged to be able to have such a large and dedicated fan base.

THANKS and CONGRATULATIONS LARA!!!!

John Carter
30th Nov 2005, 22:38
Hurrah for Lara!! Glad all that daily clicking was successful!

nathan-harding-nc
16th Jan 2006, 16:49
As most of you already know, Lara Croft has gotten in the Top 4 in the Walk of Game, and has been awarded her very own Star that will appear in the Metreon!

I, along with the rest of Eidos and Crystal Dynamics would like to give a very big THANK YOU to all of our fans that made this possible. She would have never been able to get there without you.

You have proven once again that the Tomb Raider community is a powerful force. We are extremely privileged to be able to have such a large and dedicated fan base.

LARA GOT HER OWN STAR!?!?!?!? SUH-WEET!!!! THAT'S AWESOME!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: 5 thumbs WAY,WAY,WAY UP!!!!!!!!

graphic_designer
5th Feb 2006, 00:40
:thumbsup: :p :p :) :) :D :D Hurrah for Lara!!!!!!!
:thumbsup:

maniac44
1st Mar 2006, 19:56
Looks like Lara will get the star on March 16th.

More here (http://www.walkofgame.com/index.html)

__CRUZ__
4th Mar 2006, 23:56
Aw, I want a star too :( Ugh, Lara get's all the attention :rolleyes:

Congrats! :D

GeorgeMaciver
5th Mar 2006, 00:16
She's worth it. Good job!

BadAzzCroft
13th Mar 2006, 20:50
She definitely deserved that star. :thumbsup:

bryce's_assistant
25th Mar 2006, 03:56
Congratulations to all of you, but keep in mind without Eidos there would be no Lara Croft so you're mostly responsible! Tomb Raider may have been repetitive when Core took over (or buggy in the case of AoD), but it is still fun to watch the woman jump, leap, shimmy, crawl, and shoot her way through obstacles.

Miss.croft
10th Jun 2006, 19:06
Thats great! :D

lara croft tomb raider
21st Jun 2006, 17:18

its the best ant the members 2nd best!!!