PDA

View Full Version : Mod Download Thread

FlyByU
10th Nov 2005, 11:16
Can we just have a thread where all finished mods can be posted for IG, with there descriptions, and D/L link, without comments, just Mods, and Downloads only. Then make it a sticky. It would make finding the mods a person wants easy to find.

moetman
11th Nov 2005, 21:12
Good Idea - We need all the mods - 'latest' 'Must have' etc as a sticky. TAFN doesn't get updated all that often - and I think they reorganized their database recently ? Not being very bright - I would welcome quick easy links from here.

sick
12th Nov 2005, 11:27
Yeah, things are going a bit crazy while we're redesigning the site. Downloads dB is a bit messy too in my opinion, I can't disagree with you. :D

Mike_B
12th Nov 2005, 12:26
Meh:

http://www.tafn.info/phpscripts/filesdb/files.php?cat=8

officerpuppy
12th Nov 2005, 17:02
Thats creative :D

FlyByU
5th Dec 2005, 04:19
I have an Idea but do not have any idea how to do it.

I would like to see a Mod Manager program that when you download a mod you put it in this program and hit an activate button and it installs the mod by itself. Then you simply deactivate it with a deactivate button and it returns IG back to original game. It would also save games from those mods in separate folders and when you reactivate a certain mod it would automatically open the right save game folder. The mods would probably need to be in a certain format or folder type for the mod manager to work but that I would not know as I am not a programmer. This would make d/ling mods and playing them a pleasure.

Anyone have any ideas or knows how to make such a program?

officerpuppy
5th Dec 2005, 05:20
Cant a .BAT file be made for that, or if you wanna get fancy make some installer program with a GUI and what not.

Mike_B
5th Dec 2005, 11:29
Automatic installing and uninstalling should be doable for a good programmer. Putting the saves in different is another story as that would require knowing the save system Pyro uses.

Lusitano
9th Dec 2005, 12:12
Can we just have a thread where all finished mods can be posted for IG, with there descriptions, and D/L link, without comments, just Mods, and Downloads only. Then make it a sticky. It would make finding the mods a person wants easy to find.

Roger, will proceed...
Mod 1.04 EspaƱa, my latest one
note: You start in France, but once conquered Spain the game rolls OK :thumbsup: . The only way to have Tec. Tree complete for a minor nation to became Empite, enjoy it 53Mb. aprox.

http://rapidshare.de/files/8387318/ModESPA_A1.04.rar.html

I wrote a readme file in English for not spanish-speaking people. ;)

Another version of mod 1.02 Spain improoved on the way.
Out.

gogerl
9th Dec 2005, 17:00
thx for ur nice supply/mod Lusitano!

bye gogerl