PDA

View Full Version : Release Date for TR Legend conflict????

qauke
10th Nov 2005, 11:11
Have been reading other websites and there seems to be a conflict in the release dates for the new tomb raider game........

Most game review sites state the game to be released for PSP(USA) on the 15th of November 2005......and other consoles on the 1 Feb 2006.

Can anybody confirm the release date for PSP as i cant wait to play the new game...lol

Regards Quake

GoranAgar
10th Nov 2005, 11:20
Most game review sites state the game to be released for PSP(USA) on the 15th of November 2005......and other consoles on the 1 Feb 2006.

Can anybody confirm the release date for PSP as i cant wait to play the new game...lol
Nonsense.

Right now CD works on the PC, PS2 and XBox version which will be released first (spring next year). As for the rest (XBox 360 and maybe even PSP, it is all guessing.

Mangar The Dark
10th Nov 2005, 14:07
According to the December issue of Xbox Magazine, Legend is slated to be released for the Xbox360 before the end of this year. I don't believe that for a second, but that's what they're saying.

Honestly, I don't expect to see the game for ANY system before at least March 2006

qauke
10th Nov 2005, 15:53
Nonsense.

Right now CD works on the PC, PS2 and XBox version which will be released first (spring next year). As for the rest (XBox 360 and maybe even PSP, it is all guessing.

Here is one of the links i was referring too......And from past experience they have been reliable.......but as always that could have been an earlier prediction but has slipped since..........:(

http://www.gamespot.com/psp/action/tombraidervii/index.html

dhama
10th Nov 2005, 15:56
Also, for fun: http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=54425

qauke
10th Nov 2005, 18:43
Lol.........how about i guess the 15th November..........Heres hoping...:P

LostCry
10th Nov 2005, 20:25
15th of November is a bit of a long shot aint it?

If it is, they cant be expecting to sell well, they wont be able to get enough publicity. Plus, we should now by now...right?

qauke
10th Nov 2005, 20:32
i totally agree with your comments and i cant see it myself being released in november or december but 3 top web computer mags still have at 15th november with no slippage of note on the sites which has intrigued me to start this topic in the first place....

Lets all hope the game is good and worth the wait!...........

Qauke