PDA

View Full Version : online shooting expierence!

Hatchetman702
9th Nov 2005, 12:17
ok whos got the most experince with online shooting games?? i've been playing theses games since quake LOL:)Im sure some ppl prolly dont have any but thats ok cause i think in this game it looks like the controls are pretty easy 2 get into....

ohh yeah also whats every1's playstyle (if you u have 1)Like for instance mine is usually a sniper type style where im not out in the open with 2 ak's going nutz lol..u can usually find me on a roof our under a car blasting ppl methodically...every1 is diffrent though

um u have the sniper type like me..u have the hero type that just run into the middle of the crowd shooting...u got the explosive crackheads that never stop throwing grenades:( i mean theres a ton of styles out there...whick 1 is yours???

:)

OutLaVVThuG
9th Nov 2005, 18:46
Sniper/Auto Crazy. Most of the time I am stealthy and take my time. Then I get sick of camping and go out and blast away. SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!

viZZiOn
9th Nov 2005, 21:30
i ussually snipe from a fairly close distance with an automatic weapon, or just be a stealth ninja and sneak up on people

Hatchetman702
10th Nov 2005, 23:15
yeah like i said im really a sniper type but sometimes i like 2 play antisniper....LOL they think there safe then a grenade hits em in the mouth LOL:)

mbones50
11th Nov 2005, 02:24
im like a all around plater or it depends on what mood im in like if im in a map i think i can snipe in then im go snipe or if its map i can just gun up in then i can do that

Hatchetman702
14th Nov 2005, 01:58
whats some tactics u guys use...like me if i know some1 is in a hall way ill throw a grenade at 1 side and have a homie just shoot random...u know just make alot of noise so the dude runs out the other side where i snipe him:) Whats some tactics u guys use????

viZZiOn
14th Nov 2005, 07:19
i dont talk about my tactical play, then other people would watch for it

:D

Hatchetman702
14th Nov 2005, 15:40
thats pretty weak bro:(

viZZiOn
14th Nov 2005, 22:26
if i play with someone in a clan or from my friends list then and ONLY then will they get to know some of my greatest ninja secrets

Hatchetman702
15th Nov 2005, 01:36
lol ok whetever man...is there any non-scitsaphrenics here that would like 2 share... :cool:

Hatchetman702
21st Nov 2005, 17:10
and anywayz im not on your friends list:(?????? lol

viZZiOn
22nd Nov 2005, 04:03
nah ninja it aint like that, you gotta be playing with me to learn the tricks of this trade

Hatchetman702
26th Nov 2005, 00:49
what system are u gonna be on again vizzion....

viZZiOn
26th Nov 2005, 15:04
ps2 for me

Hatchetman702
27th Nov 2005, 02:51
Have u got aa clan thing yet???

viZZiOn
27th Nov 2005, 06:47
i'm not joining or making one untill the games actually out and i play it with the clan for at least a few games

but friends lists are allways good too for when it comes out

cashback0517
27th Nov 2005, 16:31
hey fellers,socom was the first online shooter i played. i've been in love ever since socom 1,socom 2 an socom 3 kinda sucks, but i can't wait till 25 to life gets here.

Hatchetman702
27th Nov 2005, 16:59
hehe i like your name cashback:)

I think 25 to life will be like a new breed of shooters( at least thats what i hope lol).....IF not O ****in well it will still be cool:)

Sean Price
8th Jan 2006, 01:01
I'm diverse. I could "Run-N-Gun", and I could be a Silent Souljah, but I can't snipe for ish.

Brownchikano
9th Jan 2006, 18:59
If theres "Hip-Sniping" in this game you guys better watch out for me. ;)

I love to hip snipe.

marker227
9th Jan 2006, 21:11
Of course there will be. It's called "not using the scope" :D.

Brownchikano
10th Jan 2006, 04:51
Is official guys, im gonna PWN! :cool:

Hip Sniping is so fun.

Bk.:King Crip:.Bk
12th Jan 2006, 02:34
guess im a lil ninja..sneaky is my high point and hiding spot picking(camping I guess? :confused: ) I played Gunz online too witch I am a SlashShooter in(Requires fast hand motion)...basicly im just a tank.

marker227
12th Jan 2006, 02:38
guess im a lil ninja..sneaky is my high point and hiding spot picking(camping I guess? :confused: ) I played Gunz online too witch I am a SlashShooter in(Requires fast hand motion)...basicly im just a tank.

How are you a tank and your quiet? With fast hand motion too :eek: :p ;) :D?

Xurdo
13th Jan 2006, 22:00
lol good point marker... maybe he's a hybrid player ?!? quite on defensive tanking , while attacking? Dunno but I'm a sneaky bastard with good aim but im slow with sniping im a good close combat person(close shooting)

Enigmajk
13th Jan 2006, 22:24
If theres "Hip-Sniping" in this game you guys better watch out for me. ;)

I love to hip snipe.
I remember hip sniping on Ratchet and clank:UYA people made such a big deal saying it was so cheap lol.
I'll probably be sniping in some of the bigger maps I wont need to hip snipe though since I can just pull out my pistol and smoke em'.

OutLaVVThuG
14th Jan 2006, 02:34
Don't be so confident :P

marker227
14th Jan 2006, 03:22
Hip sniping is just when you don't use a scope, so why is it a big deal?

OutLaVVThuG
14th Jan 2006, 14:47
:thumbsup:

312 gangsta
15th Jan 2006, 01:18
ima no nutz no glory man like real life win lose or draw we gotta die sometime so might as well go all out like it waz your time

Enigmajk
15th Jan 2006, 01:33
Yea but on UYA 2 shots with the sniper you were out and if you had upgraded it it was 1 shot kill. Yes hip sniping is shooting without a scope but for some reason alot of people on the uya forums hated it and thought it was cheap. I was'nt implying that I was the one making the big deal I could care less if someone hip snipped. ;)

xX_Problem_Child_13Xx
15th Jan 2006, 07:36
ima no nutz no glory man like real life win lose or draw we gotta die sometime so might as well go all out like it waz your time

Exactly. But sometimes I'll also use tactics to creep up on u. ;)

Dimebag.
19th Jan 2006, 06:19
I have been playing since the release of socum 1. I have been through all the socum series, and after anticipating socum 3 to be really good, then it sucks I am moving onto 25 to life, looks awesome

undead_d.l
25th Jul 2006, 07:52
When you see someone just throw out all grenades someone will die.
And jump around and shoot someone will die again.:whistle: easy

mcBLAZA06
26th Jul 2006, 08:47
my game is hide n seek n strategy, weapons depend on what map it is. cuz i'm a better run n gunner but still pretty lethal with a sniper.

Paul_Wall
28th Jul 2006, 10:36
what my stratgy was is to grab ak (in most level, except for map 04) n then sometimes i would rush or if im gettin killed or somebody else is the mvp then i would hide n kill them with my ak

G.G.
28th Jul 2006, 20:24
usually i just go like a robot, i clear a room, and quickly move to the next one, tryin to cover my back w/ walls and obstacles while advancing. thats kinda a police clearing technique, but it only works so good if your teammates dont work together. and in THIS game, most people dont. The teams that do own. The cheaters own the rest.

what i would like to try a variation on the NAVY SEAL "Center Peel" in the mall against the police, when they get that "cross-sniper" trap goin.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=RBKO1jmgz6Q&search=NAVY%20SEAL

Tattood
28th Jul 2006, 20:48
I am balls to the wall type player. In other words, I just go full speed into every area looking. I usually don't stop moving. I'm always moving in and out of rooms pretty quick. I'm not one to stick in one place too long. But this strategy also used to get me accused of glitching. But they would play a few more rounds with me and then they would see my tactics. I'm an aggressive player. I'm usually the volunteer to go and try to clear a room.

G.G.
29th Jul 2006, 17:06
thats my favorite technique...if i get to the point where i can master that and cover my butt at the same time i'll be real happy :D :D :D

i AM usually the guy to go ahead too though, especially when everybody starts pullin the "we can't move...too many snipers!" schtick