PDA

View Full Version : ~off Topic~ Ultimate Fighter Live

viZZiOn
6th Nov 2005, 05:00
so i just finished watching ultimate fighter live

i'm a huge UFC fan, and this was one of the better shows i've seen in a while, its amazing to see fighters with so much heart

if you missed it and are a fan of mixed amrtial arts, watch spike tv, they're probably gonna be playing it quite a bit

ice13
6th Nov 2005, 05:40
i just got finished watching it to. i am a big fan of the ufc as well. i love the violence. most of matches went well as i wanted them to go. i am glad one of my favorite fighter diego beat nick diaz. i am glad rashard and joe steveson won a ufc contact. i think the best match was between rashard and brad. rashard made him fall two times. i enjoyed the show.

J-Hood
6th Nov 2005, 15:16
Yeah I watch that show too. Its pretty tight.

Hatchetman702
7th Nov 2005, 16:07
i was pissed at who won:( i think prolly half the guys would have beat that kid and the last match was a style mismatch......the show all together was bad ass though:)

viZZiOn
7th Nov 2005, 17:33
very true that the last match was a style mismatch but there were personal conflicts that made it all the more brutal

(i wanted luke cumo to win)(his towns like 5 minutes from me)

Hatchetman702
8th Nov 2005, 04:58
yeah im lookin forward 2 the 3rd season

viZZiOn
8th Nov 2005, 06:16
ok so i was bored and it was on.....again....and after watching it this time the fight between joe steveson and luke cumo was amazing, the technical skill and ground work they were doing was absolutely amazing.

i'm not sure if anyone else on here has an appreciation for the technical work in the fights or not and was wondering what everyone thought about it