PDA

View Full Version : Coldstream Guards

falcons1988
4th Nov 2005, 19:36
Would it be possible to bring in more units, like the coldstream guards, welsh guards, blues and royals cavalry, Royal Marines and any other you can think of. What about military bands, for example the band of the Coldstream Guards or the Royal Marines Band.

Hengist_Sharpe
4th Nov 2005, 20:02
Would it be possible to bring in more units, like the coldstream guards, welsh guards, blues and royals cavalry, Royal Marines and any other you can think of. What about military bands, for example the band of the Coldstream Guards or the Royal Marines Band.

Can we also have Daleks from the Doctor Who TV series, failing that, what about lesser spotted, bottle nosed Robo-attack Dolphins?

falcons1988
4th Nov 2005, 23:44
lol, I did mention modern warfare, but not that far advanced in time.

General Skobby
24th Dec 2005, 18:06
for crying out loud those units already existed in napoleonic era.

Coldstream guards is the oldest regiment of the British Army created by Cromwell during the civil War.

yeomanrycavalry
25th Dec 2005, 04:16

That would be awesome. It would be neat to see Kettle Drummers too, the Essex Yeomanry, etc. would be cool. Personally, I would love to see the Yeomanry Cavalry units as well the Imperial Yeomanry units (maybe as the game expands and improves upon itself, we'll get those units too).

I love this game!!!