PDA

View Full Version : Stats

Socomplaya
3rd Nov 2005, 02:17
Hey do u guys know if there is going to be ranking system and stat tracking like socom?

J-Hood
3rd Nov 2005, 19:50
Yes there is.

VideoGameMaster
3rd Nov 2005, 22:18
hope its like S3...stats dont even matter unless u play in ranked rooms..makes it alot better like that cuz noone cares anymore nd doesnt cheat or nothing..but either way this game will be tight...cant wait..w00t!

marker227
4th Nov 2005, 03:54
Yes there is.

Hey J-Hood, do you know how the system is going to be setup, or do you just know that there will be one?

J-Hood
4th Nov 2005, 20:00
I dont know how its setup. Like gain points from doin certain things but the beta did have it.

marker227
8th Nov 2005, 21:00
I guess you could say I'm suspicious about how the game and the stats are going to be setup.

I don't want to log on Live and be like "wtf this is weird". But I doubt it, since Eidos is doing their job.

EC_KING
9th Nov 2005, 05:03
The beta had alot. Not 5 or 6 either. i'm kinda wondering if edios will do a player and/or clan stats page online like this but for 25tl. http://stats.projectsnowblind.com/stats/ it would be cool if they had a CLAN one. Something Socom still i don't think has. I think it would be a big hit, Our Ladder site will have a input for Offical Stats page. So i'm hoping so anyway :thumbsup:

Oz Postal
27th Dec 2005, 20:45
i played Project Snowblind on the xbox and online and managed to make it into the top ten. But all we got for stats was a kill death ratio and a games won loss ratio!! and the psa and pc versions got hooked up!!! i wish we had that stat system because all of us good players had way more kills than these other systems players have. But they might xbox again u never noe...