PDA

View Full Version : building time- troops

gogerl
30th Oct 2005, 19:02
hello,

how can I change the building time of the troops?
any ideas!?

greetings...

britishjohn
2nd Nov 2005, 14:44
It is possible to reduce the cost of things, when I say cost I mean money, research cost and resources. Go to the file :

Imperial Glory/Game/Game Modes/Gestion/Balenceo/DefsBalenceoJugadores.SB

In this file there will be countries listed:

.JUG_FRANCIA
[
.MILITAR 0.2
.COMERCIAL 0.3
.RECURSOS 0.3
.POLITICA 0.2
.TROPAS 0.8
.BARCOS 1.1
]
(The above are my own edited numbers and not the ones you will see.)
The higer the number the more expensive, therefore to lower the cost change the number from 1 to 0.5, (This will halve the cost of that area)

I think it is "POLITICA" that regulates "research costs" on the tech tree but it might be "resursos" so just experiment.

Take note however that these changes will remain in affect for the country you change even when you play against that country on the campaign, therefore my advise is to make each country relatively balanced.

I am not sure however whether changing the "MILITAR" value will reduce just the cost or whether it will reduce the build time as well which is of course what you want.
The only other alternative if none of that is helpful is to use the cheats. Type Pyrogodmode on the credits screen, start a new campaign and then press:
LCTRL and G to get fast trainning but this will only give your nation fast trainning and not the AI.

gogerl
2nd Nov 2005, 15:57
thx- i think i will try the cheat;
the settings for DefsBalenceoJugadores.SB i ve already made.

greetings...

Lusitano
3rd Nov 2005, 11:30
Hi Gogerl,

I´ve sent you some cheets in a PM.

See you...