PDA

View Full Version : [SPLIT] Off-topic forum comedy split from "blinc's evil twin thread"

Umah Bloodomen
18th Oct 2005, 03:14
Be warned, I didn't stick around long enough to see if Umah's evil twin is also there.

My evil twin isn't there. It's here...when troll breeding season is at it's peak. :D

Riovanes
19th Oct 2005, 20:35
My evil twin isn't there. It's here...when troll breeding season is at it's peak. :D

OMG u r sew hawt! Wil u b mi gurlfrend? I r supar hawt an buff an athletic an tan, and i hav a phat ride! PLZ!!!!!111one!one!!eleven

Umah Bloodomen
20th Oct 2005, 01:17
OMG u r sew hawt! Wil u b mi gurlfrend? I r supar hawt an buff an athletic an tan, and i hav a phat ride! PLZ!!!!!111one!one!!eleven

Now that's the way to my heart! LOLOLOLOLOL! :p :D

I'd tell you to take a number but I'm not sure if your counting skills are as "phat" as your spelling skills. :D

And for sake of clarification, my comments are for the purpose of forum comedy and should not be construed as melodrama.

Riovanes
20th Oct 2005, 17:20
Now that's the way to my heart! LOLOLOLOLOL! :p :D

I'd tell you to take a number but I'm not sure if your counting skills are as "phat" as your spelling skills. :D

And for sake of clarification, my comments are for the purpose of forum comedy and should not be construed as melodrama.

It's a bad day in sarcasm land when you have to spell stuff like that out for people.

And as for my spelling skills - excuse me, miss, but mah beats is phat, mah rhymes is phat, and mah phonetical abilities is phatta than yo mamma after a buffet run at Pizza Hut.

w3rd.

Besides, we all know you want me. :rolleyes:

Umah Bloodomen
20th Oct 2005, 18:43
It's a bad day in sarcasm land when you have to spell stuff like that out for people.

Now you know very well that sarcasm is dead these days therefore clarification is in order. I'm still in mourning. :(

And as for my spelling skills - excuse me, miss, but mah beats is phat, mah rhymes is phat, and mah phonetical abilities is phatta than yo mamma after a buffet run at Pizza Hut.

w3rd.

Okay "Grand Masta Rio". Tell me, is it really that urban in the UP these days? :D

Besides, we all know you want me. :rolleyes:

You're right. I do want you....

to lick my boot that is.

:D

And for the sake of additional clarification, this was split from the original thread to preserve the author's thread integrity. It's just too funny to go bye bye though.

rabban
21st Oct 2005, 02:26
what is this thing forum comedy that you speak of?

Smoke_Z
21st Oct 2005, 04:18
And for the sake of additional clarification, this was split from the original thread to preserve the author's thread integrity. It's just too funny to go bye bye though.

Integrity? :confused: It's all just a bunch of electrons... arranged in a silly manner at that.

Umah Bloodomen
21st Oct 2005, 06:16
what is this thing forum comedy that you speak of?

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away... various members of the Community would indulge in forum banter when discussion died down for the season (primarily due to members off participating in real-world things and a lack of new LOK theories in which to participate).

The result would be conversations/improv sessions such as the one transpiring between Rio and I here. There have been others, although, it's sad that they're not as prevalent as they used to be as they tend to become quite humorous. (And better suited for their own thread as opposed to combining themselves with other ones and taking them off-topic).

Ah, how I miss the good ol' days. **sigh**.

WraithStar
21st Oct 2005, 15:08
Ah, how I miss the good ol' days. **sigh**.

You say that now, but when this "forum comedy" picks up again and you have to edit a lot of over-the-edge posts... ;)

Smoke_Z
21st Oct 2005, 18:17
Yeah Umah, it doesn't happen because people are afraid of you. Put the whip aside and loosen the collar. :p

Riovanes
21st Oct 2005, 18:55
Yeah Umah, it doesn't happen because people are afraid of you. Put the whip aside and loosen the collar. :p

But the whip and leash are all part of the fun, didn't you know? ;)

As for the UP and its urbanity or lack thereof - let us put it this way - I encounter, on a daily basis, more thumping stereos and pasty white guys with do-rags per square inch than I ever did in Illinois or Kentucky. It's like an infestation of cockroaches with bad musical taste.

So anyway, now that I'm actually within spitting distance, when are you inviting me over, ya big jerk? I've been up here for months, and I've seen no party invitations as yet. :p

Edit: Before I forget - if anyone's really afraid of Umah, it's only because they actually WANT her to like them. You can only fear that which you value - and since we all know that Umah has a little shrine dedicated to me built to me in her closet, I get to pretend that I'm in the position of power here.

By the way, that lock of hair you requested is in the mail. :D

WraithStar
21st Oct 2005, 21:23
On an entirely unrelated topic, I once saw an episode of the X-Files where someone used a lock of hair to make a voodoo doll and cause some...interesting things to happen;)

rabban
21st Oct 2005, 22:32
you know after getting the ds9 and tng dvds i haver to say ds9 is the better series...and garak was the most interesting of the characters...but yeah...x-files...i liked the episodes about the freaks of nature who needed to use others in order to survive.

Umah Bloodomen
22nd Oct 2005, 05:17
For the most part, the majority has caught on to the notion of "good judgement" and have taken the time to familiarize themselves with the TOU, even you must admit, that my "wrath" isn't as apparent as it has been in the past. I am prepared to mod where necessary and am comfortable with how things have been around here lately enough to try and give people another chance at having fun. My intentions are not to rid the forum of every last member and stomp on their contributions (contrary to popular belief). My intentions are to keep the forum a fun and friendly place and while my methods are a bit strict, they get the point across. In my defense, I've allowed for many-a-opportunity for forum games and antics only to be rewarded by garbage and major disappointment in the fact forum conduct isn't constructive. It's like the old axiom: "give them an inch and they'll walk a mile". People have lost sight of the fact I can be fun, but that doesn't mean I'm going to ignore my duties as a moderator and therefore should not seize the opportunity to test the waters and go on an anti-TOU spree and expect to get away with it. Just once, I'd really love to be proven wrong on this issue, after all, very little is asked of you.

Well, I hope this made any sense. ;)

I most certainly won't put the whip and collar away though and nothing you can say will make me. :D

So anyway, now that I'm actually within spitting distance, when are you inviting me over, ya big jerk? I've been up here for months, and I've seen no party invitations as yet. :p

<ego challenge> While I'm not much of a partier, consider yourself invited; that's IF you have the chutzpah, of course. ;) :p </ego challenge>

Edit: Before I forget - if anyone's really afraid of Umah, it's only because they actually WANT her to like them. You can only fear that which you value - and since we all know that Umah has a little shrine dedicated to me built to me in her closet, I get to pretend that I'm in the position of power here.

By the way, that lock of hair you requested is in the mail. :D

Contrary to popular belief, I don't dislike anyone around here. I get frustrated with a few people who "test the waters", but I don't dislike them.

The shrine of you in my closet pales in comparison to the one of me that takes up your entire room, a majority of your desk, your wallet, and the glovebox of your car, Dear. :D :p

blincoln
22nd Oct 2005, 09:10
I think you two need to get a room before the rest of us die from malnutrition due to repeated vomiting induced by cuteness.

Umah Bloodomen
22nd Oct 2005, 13:05
I think you two need to get a room before the rest of us die from malnutrition due to repeated vomiting induced by cuteness.

And how big is your Umah shrine? :p ;) :D

rabban
22nd Oct 2005, 17:32
you mean to say you have not seen this?

:) (http://www.geocities.com/umahweb/acts.html)

umm...the smily face is a link...just thought i'd clear that up...

blincoln
22nd Oct 2005, 21:55
And how big is your Umah shrine? :p ;) :D

It's different when we're talking about me =P.

Umah Bloodomen
22nd Oct 2005, 22:35
you mean to say you have not seen this?

:) (http://www.geocities.com/umahweb/acts.html)

umm...the smily face is a link...just thought i'd clear that up...

Nope, didn't see that. It's nice to know I've been politically active in the world.

It's different when we're talking about me =P.

I'm sure it is. ;)

Umah Bloodomen
23rd Oct 2005, 07:53
Just wanted to point out the fact that it's been 24 hours and I have yet to receive a retort from our other resident ego. I win. :D

WraithStar
23rd Oct 2005, 17:56
I'm sure he's just taking his time thinking up something *really* good :p

Umah Bloodomen
23rd Oct 2005, 18:13
I'm sure he's just taking his time thinking up something *really* good :p

Of course he is. :p

Riovanes
24th Oct 2005, 17:46
Just wanted to point out the fact that it's been 24 hours and I have yet to receive a retort from our other resident ego. I win. :D

What's that? I'm sorry, I must've missed something - when I was away from my computer, with friends, having a life and all that. :p

As for my party-chutzpah - you just threw down a gauntlet I'm not about to let you pick up, madam. If I can't drink you under the table, then your floors and quite possibly your walls and ceiling will suffer the vomitous consequences! You just give me a time and a place (provided you're not way the hell downstate - that's a really long drive), and Rio'll bring the liquid bread.

For those of you who haven't been around quite as long as blinc, Umah, and I - she really is a pretty fun person. As I remember, when she first started posting here, most of her threads featured forum games and other forms of group entertainment. That, and I can honestly say she's one of the few people I know who poses a genuine intellectual challenge to me - from time to time, of course. :p After she gained her mod-hood, I believe it can fairly be said that her natural intolerance for ignorance manifested itself in the form of a particularly large and nasty-looking ban/edit-hammer. The lesson? Don't be an idiot, and you'll be fine. Insist on being an instigatory fool, and be prepared for the bricks that get lobbed your way.

How does that saying go again, Umah? Power corrupts, absolute power corrups absolutely? ;)

rabban
24th Oct 2005, 20:41
i could drink you both under the table...all i need is a few squirts of lemon juice up my nose!

Riovanes
24th Oct 2005, 20:53
i could drink you both under the table...all i need is a few squirts of lemon juice up my nose!

I somehow doubt it.

Riovanes = professional bartender, two years, three months.

I've not only been mixing, pouring, etc. - I've babysat, cured hangovers, and managed to kill three pitchers in an evening an not vomit up the entire contents of my stomach.

It's not a good thing.

My tolerance is actually down a bit, because I've stopped drinking except for the occasional brew on the weekend. I've lost a LOT of weight (I'm lighter now than I was when I became legal three years ago), and I feel better to boot.

That which we exalt in during undergrad can turn out to be something we'll regret later, and all that.

rabban
24th Oct 2005, 21:00
rabban=profesional alcholic

picture a russian birthday in a irish pub...after spending 500 dollars on tequila alone...in a group of 6...with a total of 12 shots each i was the last man standing the day after...i couldn't read a newspaper for a few days but i never upchucked...eat yer beef and snort lemon juice.

Riovanes
24th Oct 2005, 21:31
rabban=profesional alcholic

picture a russian birthday in a irish pub...after spending 500 dollars on tequila alone...in a group of 6...with a total of 12 shots each i was the last man standing the day after...i couldn't read a newspaper for a few days but i never upchucked...eat yer beef and snort lemon juice.

Alright, you win - this time.

Mostly because tequila immediately induces my gag reflex, even if it's my first drink of the night.

rabban
24th Oct 2005, 21:56
it's strong stuff...and i rarely drink that much so i had to take pointers from the russians...it was like a endurance test. my hangovers have never been painful they just make me...stupid.

Umah Bloodomen
25th Oct 2005, 00:52
What's that? I'm sorry, I must've missed something - when I was away from my computer, with friends, having a life and all that. :p

Suuuuure you were. ;)

As for my party-chutzpah - you just threw down a gauntlet I'm not about to let you pick up, madam. If I can't drink you under the table, then your floors and quite possibly your walls and ceiling will suffer the vomitous consequences! You just give me a time and a place (provided you're not way the hell downstate - that's a really long drive), and Rio'll bring the liquid bread.

Unfortunately, I'm a little under seven hours south of you (who thought the mitten from hell was that big, eh?) and no longer indulge in alchohol due to a few changes I made in my life which would result in me ceasing to exist if I did. :(

With that said, I'm quite sure everyone could drink me under the table.

For those of you who haven't been around quite as long as blinc, Umah, and I - she really is a pretty fun person. As I remember, when she first started posting here, most of her threads featured forum games and other forms of group entertainment. That, and I can honestly say she's one of the few people I know who poses a genuine intellectual challenge to me - from time to time, of course. :p After she gained her mod-hood, I believe it can fairly be said that her natural intolerance for ignorance manifested itself in the form of a particularly large and nasty-looking ban/edit-hammer. The lesson? Don't be an idiot, and you'll be fine. Insist on being an instigatory fool, and be prepared for the bricks that get lobbed your way.

How does that saying go again, Umah? Power corrupts, absolute power corrups absolutely? ;)

Well, I'm pretty dumbfounded. (Have no clue what to say here other than clarify that it's actually a mighty BANSWORD) and of course, Thanks.
:/

**begins contemplating the universe**

Smoke_Z
25th Oct 2005, 01:07
and no longer indulge in alchohol due to a few changes I made in my life which would result in me ceasing to exist if I did. :(

With that said, I'm quite sure everyone could drink me under the table.

OMG, Umah got sired. The liquid content of beer would cause her stomach to dissolve until she resembles the jawless wonder. :eek:

Riovanes
25th Oct 2005, 14:10
Oh dear, Umah - surely you never thought I actually disliked you?

Some of your policies, perhaps.

You, no.

There's a difference between your job and who you are - I do my best to make that distinction as clear as possible. I'm sure even you don't always like the things you have to do. Megalomania only goes so far, after all. ;)

Besides, most of the kiddies around here that get upset with you are probably secretly thinking, "OMGWTFBBQ, gurlz on t3h intar-webz!" The combination of hormone stew and the hard-headedness of youth makes for ...interesting... results.

Also, you can keep your mitten. Me and my finger o' doom are getting snow right now! w00t w00t!

Oh! And before I forget... Get broadband. We shall play an online game together sometime. A 7 hour drive is prohibitive for me at this point, with gas prices being what they are, and the fact that I'm living on a grad assistant's stipend - but that shouldn't have to keep you from the extreme beatdown you would receive at any game of your choice if I actually COULD be there.

XBL handle = Riovanes (creative, isn't it? I welcome any and all challengers - particularly on HALO 2). If you're confined to a PS2 online, let me know what you're playing and I'll endeavor to set up a server from mine (picked one of the foul things back up for Shadow of the Colossus - amazing game, and it finally explains ICO).

blincoln
25th Oct 2005, 20:45
The DVD version of this thread has English-translated subtitles for the last few posts:

I love you, Umah.

I love you too, my sweetest snookums.

I do not think you understand the boundlessness of my adoration for you, my sweet potato pie.

It is exceeded only by the candy-like sugary goo that explodes from every pore in my body when I think of you.

WraithStar
25th Oct 2005, 21:42
Hmmm...I think somebody's jealous ;)

rabban
26th Oct 2005, 00:43
i think you guys are kinky

Nexus Reaver
26th Oct 2005, 01:42
Blinc...i applaud u for your translation skills with umah and Riovanes...But i believed u missed a honey and a shnookums somewhere

Riovanes
26th Oct 2005, 01:45
Wow blinc, you saw right through me on that one... :rolleyes:

Don't tell my fiancee, she'd be piiiiiiiissed.

Umah Bloodomen
26th Oct 2005, 04:04
Oh dear, Umah - surely you never thought I actually disliked you?

Some of your policies, perhaps.

You, no.

I think there may be a reason or two for me to concoct such a notion. Ah, but alas, that's a subject probably not suited for the boards, IMO.

Oh! And before I forget... Get broadband. We shall play an online game together sometime. A 7 hour drive is prohibitive for me at this point, with gas prices being what they are, and the fact that I'm living on a grad assistant's stipend - but that shouldn't have to keep you from the extreme beatdown you would receive at any game of your choice if I actually COULD be there.

While I own an Xbox (and PS2 AND a wide assortment of vintage systems), I am not an XBL subscriber and really have no desire to be, so alas, the battle royalé must be postponed. This is the part where you thank the heavens on how lucky you are. :p

Many of you may be surprised to know that the second season of this thread's DVD has the never-before-read subtitles for this very episode:

Look at that jerk, Riovanes, mackin' on Umah and all. Why should the preppy "grad assistant" have all the luck with the cute little goth girl? I'M THE GOTH-GURU FOR [Insert higher power's name here] SAKE! I'M THE ONE WITH THE KILLER BOOTS, GREEN HAIR AND AWESOME TATTOOS. HELL, I'VE GOT A BETTER COMPLEXION THAN THAT TANNED SNOT. I'M THE ONE WHO CAN HACK ANY LOK GAME AND HAVE A FAN FOLLOWING BIGGER THAN THAT LITTLE BRAIN COULD EVER HOPE TO PICK UP AT A COLLEGE. MY FOLLOWING ISN'T A BUNCH OF FRESHMEN FANGIRLS EITHER. I'M THE ONE WHO SHOULD HAVE UMAH WRAPPED AROUND MY FINGER BUT NOOOOOO, THAT DUMB SOB KEEPS GETTING INVOLVED WITH THINGS HE SHOULDN'T BE INVOLVED IN. I'LL SHOW HIM WHO'S BOSS. I'M GOING TO HACK HIS SORRY PREPPY A...

Hi, Blinc!

Uh, hi, Umah. Nice weather we're having, eh?

Fin.

Riovanes
26th Oct 2005, 13:10
Bwahahaha! Umah wins!

And last I checked, I wasn't exactly preppy. I happen to like my tattoos as well, thank you - Blinc's may be awesome, but mine are in LATIN! And since when are combat boots and well-worn hoodies preppy dress? And earrings? As in more than one (4)?

Blah.

Oh, and let's not get too carried away with the, "Yeah, I'd take you on, but I don't want to make you cry in front of your friends," thing. I fully understand not wanting to subscribe to XBL (though if you're planning on getting a 360, now's the time to do it, as an active XBL account automatically converts to a gold account when the 360 goes active), but if you're not gonna put up... Well, I'm sure you know the end of that little saying. ;)

And as for Blinc - bring it on, little gothling, bring it on... You may very well kill my computer and bring all of my little dreams of being king of t3h intar-webz crashing down around me - but I come armed with swirlies and being shoved into lockers for hours until the janitor hears your pathetic whimpering and takes pity on you. :p

*makes jock-like grunting noises*

rabban
26th Oct 2005, 22:04
get ready kids...it's the eidos forum's celebrity deathmatch

Nexus Reaver
27th Oct 2005, 00:09
:D Alot of subtitles....

Umah Bloodomen
27th Oct 2005, 03:48
Bwahahaha! Umah wins!

Now this surprises you, why, exactly? :D

And last I checked, I wasn't exactly preppy. I happen to like my tattoos as well, thank you - Blinc's may be awesome, but mine are in LATIN! And since when are combat boots and well-worn hoodies preppy dress? And earrings? As in more than one (4)?

Blah.

Okay, not exactly preppy, how's primarily preppy? :D Your tattoos are a bit elusive 'round these parts so we're going to have to refer to them as figments of our imagination. Besides, your latin tats have nothin' on Blinc's quantum physics equation. We know who's got the bigger... brains. :p

Oh, and let's not get too carried away with the, "Yeah, I'd take you on, but I don't want to make you cry in front of your friends," thing. I fully understand not wanting to subscribe to XBL (though if you're planning on getting a 360, now's the time to do it, as an active XBL account automatically converts to a gold account when the 360 goes active), but if you're not gonna put up... Well, I'm sure you know the end of that little saying. ;)

I really can't get into XBL, ATM. I'm not big on the subscription fee aspect and with my schedule being chaotic (and I'm being modest when I say that), I really lack the time to devote to playing as is. If/when things calm down (which I hope for my sake, that happens soon before I kill myself), I'll re-assess the prospects and may perhaps venture into XBL-land.

:D Alot of subtitles....

You betcha. Wait until you see the season three DVD. :p

unimatrix2612
19th Nov 2005, 20:06
You betcha. Wait until you see the season three DVD. :p
Season three?? I can't wait! :D :p

rabban
20th Nov 2005, 00:42
are they made of clay or is it cg?

Nexus Reaver
20th Nov 2005, 02:56
*continues rolling on the floor laughing*

The_Hylden
20th Nov 2005, 03:04
*reads all of that*

Holy shnikies! :eek:

Umah Bloodomen
20th Nov 2005, 19:42
Now I think it's pretty clear who won this one. :D ;)

Muhahahahah!