PDA

View Full Version : Info about TR ; legend

M.e
19th Oct 2005, 20:17
Hello everybody...
I'm new here , and i camed here to get some info about the new TR game :p i hope people here can answer these questions ;) then my questions are :
- 1. When does TR ; legend comes out in the stores?
- 2. Is the game play of the xbox difficult?
- 3. Is the training of TR ; legend in here house again(i don't know sure if they call it the mansion)

that are the most importend questions i want to know so ,, i hope you can help me :p
p.s ;; I hope you don't get confused about my bad english,,i'm not english , i come from Italy so ,,Sorry about my bad english :p I hope y'all don't mind ,, I'm just learning :) Soo Bye Y'all :D .. Ciao

Deckard
19th Oct 2005, 20:44
Seems Legend is attracting some interest, eh?

Let's see what I believe to know:

1. The only "official" statement concerning the release date is (drum roll): Spring 2006. As usual a lot of speculation concerning a more precise date is going on ... sometimes this even involves the season of spring being anticipated :D .

2. Well, I guess it won't be more difficult than PS2 or PC version :p . Seriously: concerning gameplay/controls et similia nothing is known yet. My guess would be: if you mastered AOD's gameplay/controls, Legend should be no prob :D

3. Yes. The mansion has been stated to be in the game. :thumbsup:

Come back often, and you will get tons of information! IMO this forum is very well informed - certain members really seem to be in the middle of it ... and kind enough to share their knowledge :thumbsup:

M.e
20th Oct 2005, 20:32
Haha thanks for all the information ;) That's very nice of you :thumbsup:

I must wait so long till TR ; legend , comes out :( haha i hope it comes soon :cool:
And i really really really like it that the training is in her house again :D i liked that so much... :rolleyes:

Ciao ;)

LostCry
21st Oct 2005, 14:55
OMG! They have the mansion again!!! *screams*

M.e
21st Oct 2005, 18:29
Yeaaaaaah !! :D :cool:
That's excellent news huh ? :rolleyes:
I can't wait to buy it haha :p
I hope it comes earlier :D

M.e
21st Oct 2005, 18:38
Ah , i'm sorry if I be ennoying but i got a new question :p
In tombraider 1, 2, 3 ,4 ,5 & 6 She can do tricks like , Backwarts-salto, and jump forwort,you know ,, butt in the trailers i saw here doing things on a stick or something,,just like she could in TR Chrincles,,,Can she really do that ? :eek: cause that's really cool :D and can she do more ? like backflip or Salto forwort or something ? that would be cool because i like the tricks she does,,that makes here more femenine :D :cool:

Mangar The Dark
21st Oct 2005, 18:48
Um, you may want to cut down on your caffeine intake, M.E.

As for your questions, sorry, I don't know.

WraithStar
21st Oct 2005, 21:29
Lara will be more athletic than ever before! Rope swinging, bar swinging, climbing, crawling, jumping and shooting, swan diving, and swimming are just a tiny sample of moves seen so far. Crystal Dynamics has hinted at acrobatics on par with Prince of Persia.

http://www.tombraiderchronicles.com/tr7/synopsis_03.html

This site is very detailed :)

M.e
22nd Oct 2005, 10:12
Thank you Wraithstar ;)

M.e
22nd Oct 2005, 10:23
I Just found some pictures on this forum about here arcobatic stunts :cool: there look really cool :rolleyes:
I think some one allready may have seen them , but okey , i just let them show ;) :D
untitled1a0ag cap0095xj cap0309tz cap0312ud

M.e
22nd Oct 2005, 10:27
Hmm they don't worked,, i pass the site ;)

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=53973

if you scroll to under you see some pictures of here salto and of here bar tricks ;)

Trinity34
24th Oct 2005, 17:14
I Just found some pictures on this forum about here arcobatic stunts :cool: there look really cool :rolleyes:
I think some one allready may have seen them , but okey , i just let them show ;) :D
untitled1a0ag cap0095xj cap0309tz cap0312ud

Hi M.e

If you want to post a picture then you have to copy the full url in the middle of the IMG tags, like.... http://www.?????.jpg

:)

But yes, Lara has some new acrobatic abilities... she could compete in a gymnastics competition.