PDA

View Full Version : New level/location... maybe??

Trinity34
18th Oct 2005, 22:09
I was browsing through the bonus dvd and there are a couple shots that show a wall of pictures... I noticed something. A new pic! It looks like its in a snowy location so maybe the Himalayas??? What do you guys think?

http://img314.imageshack.us/img314/2645/untitled1c3hf.jpg

http://img314.imageshack.us/img314/3498/untitled1d5ns.jpg

ahh... twin towers. :p

Tipsko
19th Oct 2005, 06:23
Good find :)

could it be one of the levels where she wears that blue sweater?

susan
19th Oct 2005, 08:02
I keep promising myself I'm not going to look at any more Legend pics, but anyway... They almost look like they have a Myst-ish design feel, which I like very much. :)

CatSuit&Ponytail
19th Oct 2005, 09:14
I keep promising myself I'm not going to look at any more Legend pics, but anyway...
I know what you mean. :rolleyes: :D

Psychopompador
19th Oct 2005, 16:01
OOO... it's the two towers! Laras looking for the One Ring.

JK of course

LostCry
19th Oct 2005, 18:11

JK of course

no no, dont joke! Keep them running along with it, then they'll get one hell of a shock when the game gets released O___O'''

imported_Mark_
19th Oct 2005, 21:58
Well done Trinity! At first I was thinking of Cambodia, but then I noticed there is snow around the place. Even it seems to be a lake... :confused: :thumbsup:

matt2324
20th Oct 2005, 01:58
cool but we dont know if it is going to be a legend level after all we do see a pic of angel of darkness

Trinity34
20th Oct 2005, 13:39

JK of course

:eek: :eek: That's it! Psycho I think you have just figured out the ancient British artifact Lara is looking for! The one Ring..... to bind everyone together! :D :D But that sounds vaguely familiar..... :confused: :)

Trinity34
20th Oct 2005, 13:59
cool but we dont know if it is going to be a legend level after all we do see a pic of angel of darkness

Yes but the other pics are from Legend. If you look at the pic below the two towers pic it looks the same one from the second trailer. But yes you are right, this is all speculation until Eidos releases more info. But isn't it fun to speculate? :D