PDA

View Full Version : TR1 help help help!

killer-electro #1 TR fan
15th Oct 2005, 20:04
i'm really scared on the TOMB OF TIHOCAN level because i'm at the bit w/ the 5 doors and the writing on the floor and the blocks (pushy) I know wat 2 do but i'm REALLY freaked out.... :eek: :( coz i know that the gorilla's gonna come out of nowhere!!!!

MissLara2U
15th Oct 2005, 20:54
Hello there, welcome to Eidos Forums.

Have a peek at THIS (http://www.tombraiderhub.com/tr1/level09.html) Tomb Raider walkthru from Tomb Raider HUB.

Enjoy your stay here. :)

Trinity34
16th Oct 2005, 02:40
I know wat 2 do but i'm REALLY freaked out.... :eek: :( coz i know that the gorilla's gonna come out of nowhere!!!!

Actually I don't remember how the gorilla's attack Lara, do they just bite her or do they hit her? Good luck killer. :D

killer-electro #1 TR fan
16th Oct 2005, 21:24
I did it, now i am at the city of khamoon. THX every1!!! :D :rolleyes:

SethKoopa
16th Oct 2005, 22:30
i'm really scared on the TOMB OF TIHOCAN level because i'm at the bit w/ the 5 doors and the writing on the floor and the blocks (pushy) I know wat 2 do but i'm REALLY freaked out.... :eek: :( coz i know that the gorilla's gonna come out of nowhere!!!!

We've all been there. I should tell you that I feel that way about virtually every single level. I hate being snuck upon. Bad guys appearing out of nowhere always sends me out of my skin, and when I know a bad guy is going to come out of nowhere, I tend to put off completing that level for some time. I absolutely know how you're feeling. But you have to push past it.

Trinity34
16th Oct 2005, 23:00
Pierre was like that. I went after him once and he just disappeared! Sneaky fellow.

killer-electro #1 TR fan
17th Oct 2005, 15:40
I wanted to ask does enyone know wat's bhind the pushy block at the beggining of City of Khamoon

robson001
17th Oct 2005, 21:39
Why don't you pull it then? (There are magnum clips if I remember well). Then use this block as a bridge to bring the upper block to the opposite side... are you stuck? Any question about this game, ask me :)

killer-electro #1 TR fan
24th Oct 2005, 09:58
i just got 2 the great pyramid level and ewwww....... spooky man!!! :( cannot do final boss.... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Trinity34
24th Oct 2005, 17:21
i just got 2 the great pyramid level and ewwww....... spooky man!!! :( cannot do final boss.... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Its been a long time but I think I used grenades and uzis. :confused:

SethKoopa
24th Oct 2005, 18:09
There are no grenades in TR1. There are only four guns in that game; pistols, shotgun, magnums and uzis. I remember because of Natla's mines, where you retrieve all.