PDA

View Full Version : I finished TDS again the other day...

John D.
12th Oct 2005, 18:05
http://img418.imageshack.us/img418/1410/thecradle22bp.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
;) :p

Gillie
13th Oct 2005, 15:47
Great Photograph. :thumbsup:
Loved the "I Survived the cradle didn't get the t-shirt" bit.Lol.

I must replay TDS soon. :p

John D.
13th Oct 2005, 16:40
The Cradle is what covers the flaws of TDS and makes it worthy successor in my opinion. Spooky even when you dont see anything around! KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK! :eek:

Gillie
13th Oct 2005, 17:07
The Cradle is what covers the flaws of TDS and makes it worthy successor in my opinion. Spooky even when you dont see anything around! KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK! :eek:

I agree,the Cradle,had everything that is spooky!.It was the most frightening
Mission in a game I have played.
Even after 4times. :eek:
Though I have now played Calendra's Cistern,finishing off Calendra's Legacy Fan Missions.Good moments there.I am a little behind playing Fm's. :)
Must find some more.

thief_the_Keeper
1st Nov 2005, 16:17
I agree,the Cradle,had everything that is spooky!.It was the most frightening
Mission in a game I have played.

I had to low down volume control to play that mission so I could barly hear THOSE SOUNDS...
With the lights up, of course :D

ShadowWolf421
13th Nov 2005, 01:52
wasnt the Cradle the level made by David Riegel formerly known as Sledge?
consdering the Inverted Manse, it would fit.
I haven't played TDS yet, I need a new video card first. And since I'm getting myself a digital camera and the original Star Wars Trilogy on DVD for Christmas, I guess I'll get it for me for my 21st Birthday :)

ShadowWolf421
13th Nov 2005, 14:06
sounds interesting

John D.
13th Nov 2005, 14:45
He stopped by the T3 Editing forum awhile back and said that he may complete a sequel to the cradle that had to cut from T3.Oh no-a new nightmare! :eek: :thumbsup:

SlyFoxx
14th Nov 2005, 20:44
The cradle was very well done. It was more suspence than outright scary. BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM..."what the taff waz dat??!!" Been there, loved it and I didn't get a t-shirt either. :mad: :D

As for Null at work with the editor. Oh my that IS good news indeed. :thumbsup: