PDA

View Full Version : Eidos, please do confirm

tip
11th Oct 2005, 15:10
Can Eidos please confirm that TR:Legends will appear on PSP too? :rolleyes:
... Its all a bit vague at the moment.... :confused:

tip
11th Oct 2005, 15:28
"September 30th, 2005 (4:47pm) - Eidos’ latest financial report has revealed that the company is currently in development with a new Tomb Raider game for the PSP that is believed to be something different than the PSP version of Tomb Raider Legend and is currently entitled Tomb Raider 10th Anniversary Edition.

In addition to this revelation, Eidos has stated that games such as Tomb Raider Legend>, Total Overdose, and Conflict: Global Storm will be making an appearance on the Xbox 360, as well the current gen platforms (PS2, Xbox, PC). Not only this, but the MacLeod clan will once again enter the realm of videogames with a Highlander videogame for the Xbox 360."

So... 2 tomb raiders for psp? :eek: in the same year. Im having a hard time believing this

Common Eidos, give us some facts ;)

tip
11th Oct 2005, 15:33
Im really not interested in a compilation of all tr.. Ive finished every tomb raider at least 2 times!
Ive bought the psp last week especially for tr:legends. i dont have an xbox, ps2 or a nice pc to run legends on
I WANT Legends on my psp! :D
i mean... all gaming sites say: tr: legends for psp... even www.yourpsp.com has legends as an upcomming release. Are they fooling us? Is Eidos fooling them? Whats up with that? Speak! :)

Tipsko
11th Oct 2005, 19:49
There will be a PSP version if I'm correct, pretty sure.

tip
11th Oct 2005, 20:10
Bedankt makker ;)

tip
14th Oct 2005, 16:02
Ola
Ive just read that "The 10th Anniversary" will be a Tomb Raider 1 port for the PSP?? WOW! Awesome!! The best game ever will make its way to the PSP! :thumbsup:

Is this true? :)

Trinity34
14th Oct 2005, 16:48
Is this true? :)

Well my philosophy is "I'll believe it when I see it" but according to SCi's preliminary report this is true.

Legendary Lara Croft
14th Oct 2005, 17:10
it is true, but It will probably be released next year

tip
14th Oct 2005, 17:23
thats very good news. i can wait :thumbsup:

yesrushdt
14th Oct 2005, 18:42
While we're on the subject of Playstation systems, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if TRL is a launch title on the PS3. I think the delay could be partially attributed to Eidos wanting to release the game on ALL platforms at the same time (including the PS3). I have a feeling we'll know the exact TRL release date shortly after the street date for the PS3 is made public.