PDA

View Full Version : Muddy Boots n Knees

TR-AOD
11th Oct 2005, 07:51
just been looking at the wallpapers, on the legends site, and one of them shows lara with 'Muddy boots n knees' is this a feature we're going to be seeing in the game? Lara croft gets dirtier as she runs around in the mud !!

Maybe there will even be a level set in the laundrette where she can get her clothes clean again :D

star girl
11th Oct 2005, 14:40
just been looking at the wallpapers, on the legends site, and one of them shows lara with 'Muddy boots n knees' is this a feature we're going to be seeing in the game? Lara croft gets dirtier as she runs around in the mud !!

Maybe there will even be a level set in the laundrette where she can get her clothes clean again :D

LOLZZZ!

Yes, and we'll request Lara to take in our laundry too!+

Trinity34
11th Oct 2005, 21:39
I just hope she remembers to take all the artefacts out of her pockets .... would not want to ruin them in the wash. :)

Sophia Leigh
11th Oct 2005, 23:57
LOL!! :D :D

star girl
12th Oct 2005, 13:28
I just hope she remembers to take all the artefacts out of her pockets .... would not want to ruin them in the wash. :)

Yeah, but in order to make them sparkle, Lara would need her own dry-cleaning room!

Mangar The Dark
17th Oct 2005, 20:21
I did read somewhere that Lara WILL get dirtier as she explores certain areas (I mean dirtier as in muddier, you perverts!!)

Speaking of having a laundrette-- it wouldn't surprise me to see a closet in her mansion where you could pick out different outfits for the training level.

LostCry
17th Oct 2005, 21:09
I did read somewhere that Lara WILL get dirtier as she explores certain areas (I mean dirtier as in muddier, you perverts!!)

Speaking of having a laundrette-- it wouldn't surprise me to see a closet in her mansion where you could pick out different outfits for the training level.

You can call me a pervert all you want, but i prefer the other dirty option...cut the muddy one straight out of the game O____O' :p

Trinity34
17th Oct 2005, 21:53
You can call me a pervert all you want, but i prefer the other dirty option...cut the muddy one straight out of the game O____O' :p

Pervert. :p :p

Master
29th Oct 2005, 20:45
In another thread somebody heard a rumor that Lara has an evil twin sister so maybe Lara and her mud wrestle :D :D