PDA

View Full Version : Tomb Raider Legend for PSP

Telekill
10th Oct 2005, 23:17
When Tomb Raider Legend was initially announced it was going to be for PS2, Xbox, Xbox 360, PC and PSP (Playstation Portable).

I still see that its comming for everything but PSP. So what happened to the PSP version? Is it still in the works? Was it decided to leave it till later? Or was it just dropped in favor of making sure the other versions will be perfect?

I'll be getting it for PS2 on launch day, however I would like to play Tomb Raider Legend on my PSP if it is to come out. Tomb Raider on the go is something I would look forward too.

Thanks to anyone that knows.

DKSM
10th Oct 2005, 23:25
If you look at SCi's preliminary reports (http://miranda.hemscott.com/servlet/HsPublic?context=ir.access&ir_option=RNS_NEWS&item=29899414833520&ir_client_id=3144), about halfway down the page it has the following:

Tomb Raider Legend - PS2, Xbox, PC, Xbox 360, PSP

The official site hasn't acknowledged it, but it appears to still be in the works. It's possible that they may be waiting to make the official announcement to go along with the announcement of the Tomb Raider 10th Anniversary Edition for the PSP as well.