PDA

View Full Version : Fansite Kit?

KHollister
7th Oct 2005, 19:53
Is there a problem with the Fansite Kit link on the site? I want to get it, but when I click on the link, a window pops up and immediately closes.

I've tried this on two or three machines, with a variation of security settings, and the problem still occurs... is this still a work in progress? :confused:

DKSM
7th Oct 2005, 20:55
Because it's a 'VIP' thing I won't just post the link, but if you click on it and it opens to a new window that says 'Action Canceled', just click Refresh and it should work.

Sophia Leigh
8th Oct 2005, 04:59
Is there a problem with the Fansite Kit link on the site? I want to get it, but when I click on the link, a window pops up and immediately closes.

I've tried this on two or three machines, with a variation of security settings, and the problem still occurs... is this still a work in progress? :confused:

Have you registered first?

Trinity34
10th Oct 2005, 03:57
I could not get it to work either. I wonder if its the same fansite kit from the last site.

LuxAngel
10th Oct 2005, 04:25
I could not get it to work either. I wonder if its the same fansite kit from the last site.
Trinity, it is the same as the other fansite kit. :) Just don't want you to think you're missing something. LOL

Trinity34
11th Oct 2005, 01:08
Trinity, it is the same as the other fansite kit. :) Just don't want you to think you're missing something. LOL

:p :p hehe.

Shehi
12th Oct 2005, 17:27

After you click DOWNLOAD link, new browser window opens. As soon as window opens, press ESC button immediately. Browser will stop requesting file and show the address to download file. Then normally click GO button on browser and acquire file. Enjoy and have fun! :)

HAPPY RAIDING!

SeRmOnGaR
12th Oct 2005, 19:13
If you have XP Service Pack 2, then press Control Button.