PDA

View Full Version : just saw the new site & trailer!! :)

David 070
6th Oct 2005, 22:20
this game is looking very good!!!!

i cant wait to get it!!

good work eidos!!!man,im excited!whens the release date again???

:) :)

Trinity34
6th Oct 2005, 22:48
Release date is Spring 2006. Those little bugs are so cuuuute! Awww... :rolleyes:

Mangar The Dark
6th Oct 2005, 23:19
Release date is Spring 2006. Those little bugs are so cuuuute! Awww... :rolleyes:

Not quite the reaction we had to the "bugs" in AOD!! :D

CatSuit&Ponytail
7th Oct 2005, 08:18
Not quite the reaction we had to the "bugs" in AOD!! :D
LMAO! http://www.catsuitandponytail.com/files/lol.gif

SpyroTDragon
7th Oct 2005, 23:13
I have doubts with the new game. I am still stuck in the Angel of Darkness level, and I gave up. So, this new game might have me stuck too. I have to admit that the TR games are not easy.

star girl
8th Oct 2005, 14:24
I have doubts with the new game. I am still stuck in the Angel of Darkness level, and I gave up. So, this new game might have me stuck too. I have to admit that the TR games are not easy.

May I help you?

Which level?

gellarsgrudge
8th Oct 2005, 15:30
I am also stuck on Angel Of Darkness! I have the Strtegy Guide, but I don't get it.

SpyroTDragon
8th Oct 2005, 18:19
May I help you?

Which level?

Okay, the level where Lara battles with the red ghost, but she has to get the painting. How to get it when it keeps switching around and keep the ghost away. That's where I'm stuck at.

SpyroTDragon
8th Oct 2005, 18:21
I am also stuck on Angel Of Darkness! I have the Strtegy Guide, but I don't get it.

Sometimes the stragedy guides doesn't aways help.

Legendary Lara Croft
8th Oct 2005, 18:40
whens the release date again???

:) :)

Spring 2006, I think either february or march
Don't forget that Lara's birthday is on the 14th of February ;)

Sophia Leigh
9th Oct 2005, 06:45

Try Stella's site (http://www.tombraiders.net/stella) for the walkthrough guide. Some strategy guides actually have mistakes published in them such as one particular one I have seen for Tomb Raider Chronicles.

matt2324
10th Oct 2005, 02:57
tomb raider legend looks like it will be THE BEST GAME EVER TO WALK THE EARTH.

LuxAngel
11th Oct 2005, 02:02
About using guides or not --

SpyroTDragon, that level you mentioned may come down to speed and timing; which means, you could very well be doing the right moves, but maybe the speed at which you're doing it isn't fast enough. Keep it up, you can do it! (Anyone can if I can). lol

About the new site -- I couldn't believe it! How very beautiful!

I think they have outdone themselves! KUDOS to whoever was responsible for the Flash! I'm such a sucker for flash...

TR-AOD
11th Oct 2005, 07:57
yeah great site, and if the game keeps me half as amused as flicking that little bug on its back does then its gonna get a big thumbs up from me.

Its the little things that amuse ..... :cool:

SpyroTDragon
13th Oct 2005, 12:37
Move faster then? Well, I'll try.

French raider
13th Oct 2005, 13:29
well good luck Spyro I have spent long hours against this boss...