PDA

View Full Version : Amazing web site

GeorgeMaciver
6th Oct 2005, 01:17
Without a doubt one of the best web sites I've ever seen. Thanks guys and gals.

http://70.84.190.115/3106/35/emo/z%28h%29%28i%29.gif

Legendary Lara Croft
6th Oct 2005, 02:20
I agree, it's so beautiful! It's fantastic! Thank you so much Eidos!

Shehi
6th Oct 2005, 08:52
Totally agreed! Animations are breathtaking! Thanks Eidos!!!

dhama
6th Oct 2005, 11:34
I agree with all that has been said, although, a non flash site for those on 56k dialup would be appreciated. I am now on broadband, but I know how frustrating it is for those still using slower connection speeds. ;)

Mangar The Dark
6th Oct 2005, 12:51
I agree with all that has been said, although, a non flash site for those on 56k dialup would be appreciated. I am now on broadband, but I know how frustrating it is for those still using slower connection speeds. ;)

Even at work, where I have a broadband connection, I just find the animations really annoying. Watching them once is fine, but having to watch that same sequence over and over everytime I want to check out a new part of the site is just annoying. And I simply won't go to the site at home because I have a dial-up connection there, and it would be unbearable.

Some good content on the site, but they need to trim down all the excess fat.

AnaTRSaga
6th Oct 2005, 14:17
I absolutely loved the new design! Well-done, EIDOS! :thumbsup:

Shehi
6th Oct 2005, 14:27
Even at work, where I have a broadband connection, I just find the animations really annoying. Watching them once is fine, but having to watch that same sequence over and over everytime I want to check out a new part of the site is just annoying. And I simply won't go to the site at home because I have a dial-up connection there, and it would be unbearable.

Some good content on the site, but they need to trim down all the excess fat.

Isn't that the same with every pleasure we take? ;) Everything gets boring by time, question is how fast that happens... But yes, I totally agree with the load of site when it comes to dialups. It must be unbearable...

David 070
6th Oct 2005, 22:23
i agree! the new site is very cool!! i love the animations of bugs,traps etc :)

i especially like the way the game is looking!!

Trinity34
6th Oct 2005, 22:46
I am now on broadband

:eek: :eek: It's a miracle!!! Congratulations. :)

dhama
7th Oct 2005, 07:16
:eek: :eek: It's a miracle!!! Congratulations. :)

Yes.. LOL, all thanks to Solange. ;)