PDA

View Full Version : Tomb Raider Legend Website Updated

jshelton18
5th Oct 2005, 20:42
As MissLara2U posted, both Tombraidercentral.net and Tombraider.com have been updated. Tombraider.com has new gameplay videos, one of which shows proof of gameplay mechanics that are a carbon-copy of another popular video game (and no it's not the Prince of Persia), but in my opinion it's fits in well in the game and the animation are terrific as well. The overall site have been completely overhauled, with interactive menus and new stuff about the game as MissLara2U mentioned in her post. Tombraidercentral.net have been overhauled as well with a white background and has a link to the Xbox 360 trailer of the game. I haven't got a chance to watch it because it takes a long time to load but I'm sure it'll be amazing. :)

Mangar The Dark
5th Oct 2005, 20:53
Tombraider.com has new gameplay videos, one of which shows proof of gameplay mechanics that are a carbon-copy of another popular video game (and no it's not the Prince of Persia)

So which game is it a copy of? (I can't download the videos.)

5th Oct 2005, 21:13
Btw its www.tombraidercentral.net, not .com! :P

jshelton18
5th Oct 2005, 21:25
So which game is it a copy of? (I can't download the videos.)

It's a copy of God of War's button mechanic, you press a certain button to do a certain action when it appears on screen

Legendary Lara Croft
6th Oct 2005, 02:22
grapple and jumping reminds me of Bloodrayne, but Lara is way better :D

Sophia Leigh
6th Oct 2005, 03:29
The new updates are great, I just pitty the poor people who have a dial up connection

akamatt
6th Oct 2005, 19:55
Awesome website, it is very neat, especially the little triggers and suprises here and there, and a lot of upcomming new features on it.