PDA

View Full Version : Tomb Raider 3 the movie this november!

xbaa
1st Oct 2005, 09:48
Have you ever heard of this movie? its a low-budget fan-film called tomb raider: tears of the dragon out this november , for more info visit www.tearsofthedragon.org

I'm on a role here ! , I've never reported news before and I do it twice in the same day!

jay2
1st Oct 2005, 21:18
I'm on a role here ! , I've never reported news before and I do it twice in the same day!

On a roll?...this is as old as the ARK

sunshinne83
3rd Oct 2005, 14:26
That definately looks like a low budget film.

Not that I probably won't ended up watching it anyways lol.

Mangar The Dark
3rd Oct 2005, 16:08
Could they have found someone who looks any less like Lara? (not counting Oprah....)

Treeble
3rd Oct 2005, 16:13
Could they have found someone who looks any less like Lara?

You mean, like, Angelina Jolie? :p :p

Well, sorry, she doesn't want to play Lara anymore.

Valirene
3rd Oct 2005, 20:45
Ouch! Lara and I generally have the same pigmentation at least :p

Our project is a work in progress - we vanquish the low budget demon a little bit more everyday. Those that reserve judgment until viewing the finished flick should be quite happy they did...

Thanks for giving it a nod xbaa. ;)

Jumpin_Jebus
3rd Oct 2005, 21:28
If memory serves, I think I met Valerie Perez at E3 this past year. She came to the Eidos room where I was acting as bouncer/security guard, I believe she wanted to meet with TR's producer. I got a DVD with some cool vids and pictures from her. I'm very much looking forward to seeing this movie. It's surprising how much fun a low budget action film can be! Keep up the good work! :thumbsup:

~The Jebus

Trinity34
3rd Oct 2005, 22:26
Jebus you were the one standing at the door not letting anyone in?

Jumpin_Jebus
3rd Oct 2005, 23:48
Yes that was me. :) If you don't got no appointment, you no get in here! :cool: It was kind of cool telling the buyer representatives from Wal-Mart and Best Buy they had to wait. Hehe...don't worry I didn't let the power go to my head....too much :p

~JJ

Sophia Leigh
3rd Oct 2005, 23:52
Could they have found someone who looks any less like Lara? (not counting Oprah....)

Ouch! Lara and I generally have the same pigmentation at least :p

Actually Valerie, I think you'll make a good Lara :thumbsup:

Treeble
4th Oct 2005, 00:21
I completely agree with you Mum, but most already know this. :)