PDA

View Full Version : Maybe bad news on Total Overdose/bonus disk

Trinity34
27th Sep 2005, 22:03
Hi all.

I have been diligently calling GameStop and EBgames in hopes that Total Overdose will be released early but I found out some news. :( GameStop is reporting that TO will be delayed until October 7th and EBgames is saying that it is coming out tomorrow. So, take from this what you will, but I think its been delayed 9 days. :( Also, the Gamestop website still is saying today. What's going on?

MattD - Can you verify this? Also, if this is true, can we have another snippet? :D

28th Sep 2005, 12:56
One of my friends did the same also, and they were told it MIGHT be delayed. He said to phone up today to find out for sure! :mad:

imported_Mark_
28th Sep 2005, 16:26
The ship that brings the games to the USA has probably been attacked by pirates or has sailed. :p

MattD
28th Sep 2005, 17:19
That should be not true.

Total Overdose should start appearing in stores today, and should be in all stores by the end of the week.

CatSuit&Ponytail
28th Sep 2005, 19:02
That's good to know. :) *rubs hands together gleefully*

Trinity34
28th Sep 2005, 22:36
I just called EBgames about two hours ago and their statement was... "We don't have a release date for that, it could come in any day." I don't know if GameSpot knows the actual date or if they just assign a random date. :confused: No game yet. :(

SeRmOnGaR
28th Sep 2005, 22:55
I see Total Overdose game in stores since September 16 in Spain, I don't think American release will delayed.

Trinity34
28th Sep 2005, 23:10
Ok nobody believe me then. :p Let's just say I made the whole thing up.....

EDIT: Made some calls, turns out that Total Overdose was released but there are many games being released at this time also... games that are more well known... so that means TO will not be shipped until after these games have. It could show up at any time. :) Gamestop has the PC version coming at the latest by October 7th, console versions October 8th.

CatSuit&Ponytail
29th Sep 2005, 08:02
I see Total Overdose game in stores since September 16 in Spain, I don't think American release will delayed.

Spain? Spain? :D They got it first? :D Is that usual? :D hehehe! Did you buy it? :)

imported_Mark_
29th Sep 2005, 15:13
Yes it's already out here, as it is in UK too. Unfortunately the Tomb Raider DVD promotion is only for USA.

Mike_B
29th Sep 2005, 15:31
Still a good game though ;)

yesrushdt
29th Sep 2005, 17:59
I checked a GameStop nearby my office and they didn't have it stock. The guy did say another store here in town had it though (Ridge Plaza location Ann if you were interested in picking it up:)).