PDA

View Full Version : Do you think there should be official Lara Croft model for Tomb Raider Legend?

Handsome B. Wonderful
19th Sep 2005, 22:08
I was curious to how everyone was thinking about this question.

Xxx_Lara_xxX
19th Sep 2005, 22:59
Only if she is 35 like Lara and actually looks like Lara and they don't put a gigantic hugely oversized belt buckle on her like the horrible TR Chronicles model

Why don't they just bring Rhona back?? Its 1996 again and Toby is back so why not Rhona too? Answer: because now she has a real career. Oh well.

Good poll idea Snake

Sophia Leigh
19th Sep 2005, 23:28
I'm a fan of the game and the Lara character. I don't really care whether or not there is a Lara model, its irrelevant to me.

Treeble
20th Sep 2005, 02:10
I liked all of them and would love if a new Lara model was chosen. I don't see anything wrong with Lucy, the Chronicles model, though. The belt buckle was 'huge' because it was a direct port from ingame model to real life model. Same goes for the backpack. It looks more like a box for the first few models. :p

traiderspy
20th Sep 2005, 02:36
I liked all of them and would love if a new Lara model was chosen. I don't see anything wrong with Lucy, the Chronicles model, though. The belt buckle was 'huge' because it was a direct port from ingame model to real life model. Same goes for the backpack. It looks more like a box for the first few models. :p

*grumbles* nasty Lucy :mad: :rolleyes:

No, but I would love another model :D :thumbsup:

CatSuit&Ponytail
20th Sep 2005, 09:28
We were told that there would be no live model this time.

As much as the Lara models in the past have been fun, they are real women who may not act like Lara's owners would want them to act out in the real world after their modeling job with Eidos is finished. I think they want Lara to go back to being entirely virtual, controllable. This is also the reason I see for there not being a level editor any time soon. But I could be wrong.

Legendary Lara Croft
6th Oct 2005, 02:24
now that we know that game is coming out next year, is there a chance to see a new model?