PDA

View Full Version : Murmurs of Legend on PSP

MissLara2U
17th Sep 2005, 19:57
PSP, the portable entertainment device Sony launched in March, now offers gamers an Internet browser, and in the coming months, PSP users will have even more ways to use their new toy.

This fall will bring an onslaught of big games, including Rockstar's "Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories," Sony's "SOCOM: Fire Team Bravo" and "The Con," Electronic Arts' "Madden NFL 06," "The Sims 2" and "Burnout Legends," LucasArts' "Star Wars Battlefront II," Activision's "X-Men Legends II," Konami's "Metal Gear Acid 2," Eidos' "Tomb Raider: Legend," Capcom's "Viewtiful Joe VFX Battle" and THQ's "WWE Smackdown! vs. RAW 2006."

http://www.newsobserver.com/lifestyles/story/2796381p-9236821c.html

Trinity34
18th Sep 2005, 13:36
Did you happen to see the PSP site? It has Legend listed with all the games available with screenshots also. ;)

Trinity34
23rd Sep 2005, 02:40
I just received my Playstation mag and they have Legend listed to come out on PSP around Nov. 14th. Is Legend coming out on PSP first? :eek:

Alti
23rd Sep 2005, 06:24
I read about that too, and I'am wondering if Legend is released out on PSP in November, then will it be released on PC, Xbox and PS2 at the end of this year?? I'm so confused.... :(

Trinity34
23rd Sep 2005, 12:41
I also searched the internet for verification of the date and Gamespot had a date of Nov. 15th for Legend on PSP. Maybe Playstation just used that date.....