PDA

View Full Version : eny of ya ever making ....

seawolf2004
14th Sep 2005, 20:17
The battle theater screen into a movie ?

your own movie ??????

i recorded mine, ( with my fantasy ) hopefully i can see more of you guys doing the same way.

oh oh, if you wondering how to recorded the battle and making a movie

there is a good tools to do it. i useing FRAPS. just go to google or maybe someone be nice can posted the FRAPS link in here. so others can D/L the demo.

!!!!!!
You have to pay for the original / full version (( uhm not advertising here )) but, sinds some noobs might want to make their own movie, and dont know how to do it. It might helpfull to sharing this information :D

OK this is my fantasy movie.
http://www.nukehq.net/forum/showthread.php?t=83

ZIP file ( 25MB ) . hopefully i can see more creative poeple in the future, sharing their Battle manouvre in here SOON .... soooooooonnnn...

Goodluck !!!

ps. oh this is the link to goto Fraps website D/L the demo, and start your own version http://www.fraps.com

After you recorded the game, edited ( compressed with Windows movie makers ) Cause sinds this fraps recording on the fly, with 10 minutes movie you will have like 5 6 Gigs space. Thats why you need windows movie makers to reduced the GB to Mb.

Q : where do i find this Windows movie makers stuff ?
A : it all in your WindowsXP. ( most are included in PRO version) i dont know in home edition. just let me know when home edition have this program too.

Q : is it easy to use ?
A : hu uh.. :D

ST0MPA
15th Sep 2005, 10:57
give me ya email address speilberg, and ill send you one i did, I dont have the full version, but you can get 30 sec records that you can put to gether using movie editor.

seawolf2004
15th Sep 2005, 21:26
Seawolf@nukehq.net

ST0MPA
16th Sep 2005, 08:47
on its way, sorry but i dont have a site where i can host these things.

seawolf2004
16th Sep 2005, 22:13
Dont worry ill uploaded where others can see your masterpiwce

**** **** >? :D

ST0MPA
17th Sep 2005, 06:49
Im trying to send it to ya but it wont seem to go :(